Options

Fashion

I am not sure if there is this option yet since I have not married to anybody.

But..

1. I would like to be able to have some options to choose hair-do or clothing for my future wife sometimes.
It doesn't have to be like I will need to access her wardrobe, choosing all the way from there would be a pain for me lol.
When dating with wife or random days, she would ask me what to wear or hairstyle I'd like and maybe give me like 3 options to choose from. This would be exciting because there are specific hairstyles I like on ladies.

2. Somebody suggested but more designer fashion with/without quests

3. Some clothing/accessories to be able to purchase both stars and cash. Too many clothing with stars and not cash, it's sad.
So when it is stars one, I'd like to be able to purchase with cash as well. Cash price can be high.

4. Some quest like making a clothing, choosing color and shape etc.

Maybe this is it for now! Lol I'd like to have #1 the most though.
_______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I like your first idea! I felt your solution to your suggestion was well thought out :]

The rest of the suggestions are awesome as well xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Thank you very much, Shiro!:)

I hope glu workers are checking this forum out lol.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I wouldn't put your hopes up for that, but it's always fun to discuss anyways xD

But if they do check things out once in a while here, that would be awesome as well :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Haha absolutely:)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I like the idea of changing your partner's hair style for your big day! And the asking "How do I look" thing on a date would be cool too! After all girl's always ask that haha! It would be a nice touch.

It would be nice to have the choice to pay with both cash or stars for certain items, especially the accessories as they are so pricey star wise!

The suggestions thread is really just for fun but the yacht idea was posted on here and that became part of the game. So you never know what may happen :p

Great suggestions :D
  • Options
    Haha thank you *takes a bow* :)

Oh yacht, the one in Cannes?
  • Options
    Bravo, bravo! xD

The very same! A member suggested having a yacht as a house and within a few updates it happened ^_^
  • Options
    Grazie!

I'll keep having hopes then haha
  • Options
    You never know who may be watching ;)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Great suggestions!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you Zbj:)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    It is time to add new things like new clothes,hair ,fingernails
  • Options
    Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    I can only share your opinion ;D great suggestions!

And I also think it would be cool if you had more different accessories, I know its not that popular but I would like to tunnels on my ears maybe.. :P or any other styles like more clothing on different styles, maybe goth , punk, retro like pin-up style.
  • Options
    OMG! Yes! There needs to be some alternative, goth, punk retro wardrobe items!!!! High fiveeeeeee Matterhorn :D
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Im glade this is only a game cause in real life you couldnt change a women or even if you do try she would probably get mad or upset. maybe they should add it on there. Where some female character would like you changing their hair, ask for opinion or get mad at the fact you tired changing it. And clothes describe who that person is. Such as sloppy that person is sloppy or wear dresses and skirt she a girly or maybe a jungle outfit that mean that person like to explore etc...hope I didnt offend anyone and I know its just a game
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    It would be nice to have a wider range of clothing/hairstyles makeup etc to express our individually, as everyone is different :o Admittedly there aren't many variations on style in the wardrobe, but in time this will hopefully build up.... it certainly did in A List! And hey Keia, your comment shouldn't really upset anyone, you are entitled to your opinion and it's true; We're all different, so why not find a way to express it in Hollywood ^_^
  • Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Really good suggestions x love the first x
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬