Bleu wrote: »

Yeah my dates were quick.

Giggity XD
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Giggity XD

Who else but Quagmire! xD in this case Bleu :/

HIGH FIVE! Family Guy fan right here!!!!
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

HAHAHAHA! Dang! That was indeed funny!
    Gia, it is not me! That's Psycho Chef's head :p
    I know it's PsychoChef xD

In family guy there's a quote "Who else but Quagmire" Under the circumstances I changed it to Bleu :p

Lol I know.
    Ahhhh I got myself all confused xD

If I'm right, he meant something that you didn't get it lol.
    That's why I laughed, or maybe it's only me.
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    I am pretty sure Gia knows what's up XD
    ROC
    I am pretty sure Gia knows what's up XD

...... giggity :p

Lol then we are on the same page.
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Bleu wrote: »

Lol then we are on the same page.

Literally.. :P
    ROC
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi guys- sorry, been away a few days. But this is Scarlet's boyfriend, Charles Mitchell:

a91b3bfb-a06d-49bc-8aaa-84f51c5e9713.jpg

He's a real romantic, with a verbose, poetic vocabulary, and they're up to four hour dates and the keys to his apartment. They love getting drunk in Vegas, and for once Scarlet hopes this isn't just a brief fling; she's making a real effort at their relationship. He treats her like a princess.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    ...And, they just got engaged during a date in Vegas, yay!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • norlenelopeznorlenelopez Registered Users 8 Posts
    i'm newbie here in glu forum..and glad i found this..it really help me a lot...and gain some gc friends..just want also to post pictures on mac but don't know how...:(
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Here is a post about posting pictures :]
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture

I recommend using www.tinypic.com if you are on a computer :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »
    ...And, they just got engaged during a date in Vegas, yay!

Yay!!! Congrats on the engagement. I bet Scarlet will look stunning at the wedding.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Thank you! I got them married in Tahiti last night; I took pictures through the whole thing. They're a very loving couple, Charles practically worships her.
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi guys! Love this thread and seeing all of your spouses! So this is Lucas Adams, my character's husband (they got married just today):

screenshot2014hcxlwuzm6a.png

He is a fantasy actor on the A-List. He's such a hipster with his moustache, semi undercut and his dotted shirts and tattoos. Also his personality is pretty whiny, he's always like "I don't feel like sulking as much since we got here, great choice". Lol! Unfortunately I always seem to go for these kind of guys in real life, so my character Carolina chose likewise... They met at Club Spaceman, he was always there when she went in and tried to flirt with her. Then she finally gave in and things went serious pretty quickly! Their fav place to date is the San Fran "Organic Chakras"... such hippies, both of them...

Lucas and Carolina got married in Vegas and he had the most hideous hairstyle (as every guy in Vegas weddings):

screenshot2014v87g4fk6ol.png

Now as I mentioned in another thread, he's in every room of every house and apartment and that's getting a bit annoying. We'll see how long this marriage lasts, but I kinda grew attached to Lucas!
    I love your story Carolina! Your spouse is definitely rocking that stache xD Love the pictures too; you guys look awesome together!

Yup he technically lives with you now so he will be everywhere! But you can always tap on him for rewards so that's a bonus :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Miss summerMiss summer Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi I am new to the forums. This is Nathan He is an indie sci-fi movie actor,A-lister and number is 254. We met at the Golden Porkchop and will get married propably in Vegas because I am not going to spend 50 stars on Tahiti (I don't have enough :) )

[IMG][/img]fcpdew.jpg
    Welcome to the forums Miss Summer! I love your starlet, she's beautiful!

Nice picture! You two look great together :) Got yourself a good looking man there!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Miss summerMiss summer Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you :D
    ForestFairy ~ Love your history with Lucas! You are an awesome alternative, hippy pair! Which is so cool to see! Peace and love, mannn :p

Yeah, there is no escaping him at home now xD no matter what home you go back to to see your pets and chill, you are guaranteed he is gonna be there xD But on the plus side you can gain energy and stuff from him once a day like a pet, so Lucas has his uses :3

Miss Summer ~
    A hugeeeeeee starry welcome to forums, miss summer! Firstly; Bow chicka wow wow!!!! What a hot couple!!! Your starlet is gorgeous and your Nathan is a looker! Wit woo!! You nabbed a good one there :p
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    How do I add pics then I'll tell you my story lol :))) as I'm new I dunno how lol, stupid mee
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    How do I add pics then I'll tell you my story lol :))) as I'm new I dunno how lol, stupid mee

There is a thread here which tells you how to post pictures!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    2njljqg.jpg

Here's my Jacob ❤️ he proposed last night after dating, I was shocked, he's really sweet and nice and he just makes me feel special lol x it may be fake but I really can't wait to marry him, hopefully in Vegas with Elvis lol xxx love ya Jakey 
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
    Great story and photo! Looks like you went with that friendly actor that has been by your side the whole game! Great choice :3

I merged your post in here, just letting you know ^_^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hmm @TylerPurry your Fiancè look like Bleu rivarly :/
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    Hmm @TylerPurry your Fiancè look like Bleu rivarly :/

Haha yep, she chose to be with the friendly actor, or for Stars, rivals! They share the same looks, just swap roles with different genders :P
    dfk75h.jpg