Options

Losing a lot of fans

I noticed that I get just like 400.000 fans on 5 stars projects, but i used to get so much more. And now, when I complete a 3-star project I lose around 5.000.000 fans and when I complete a 4-star project I lose around 3.000.000 fans. Before, I gained fans when I completed 3-star movies, but now I lose a loooot. Is it because I am at a higher level and like I should always film 5 star movies or something?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me. Quite frustrating.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is part of gameplay I'm afraid. As you gain more fans, become more famous & complete most of the main goals, your fans expect more from you, meaning; 3/4 star projects just don't impress them as much anymore. It actually happens throughout the game but it's not noticeable until you reach over 125M fans. The developers did tell me some time ago that they are planning on easing it up a bit but I don't believe they have done this as of yet. The only way to avoid losing fans when you are at this stage is to gain 5 stars in all projects :)

If you are not that far into the game it is probably to do with the projects. There are a few in the game that you are supposed to lose fans on :3
  • Options
    LenaaaLenaaa Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is part of gameplay I'm afraid. As you gain more fans, become more famous & complete most of the main goals, your fans expect more from you, meaning; 3/4 star projects just don't impress them as much anymore. It actually happens throughout the game but it's not noticeable until you reach over 125M fans. The developers did tell me some time ago that they are planning on easing it up a bit but I don't believe they have done this as of yet. The only way to avoid losing fans when you are at this stage is to gain 5 stars in all projects :)

If you are not that far into the game it is probably to do with the projects. There are a few in the game that you are supposed to lose fans on :3

Thank you for answering! Well, I'm on level 18 and I have around 110 M fans. I hope they fix it soon, because going to school and other activities don't make it possible for me to play this game 24 h a day and it's been a lot of time since I haven't filmed 5-star projects, so I'm currently just losing a lot of fans and it's quite frustrating...
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This game definitely does take a lot of time and effort! Hopefully they at least alter the system up a little bit to make it easier and reasonable. (Thanks to this fan system, I've been gaining quit a few fans on my alternate account just by being inactive...)

With the school, work, activities, etc., it definitely does take good time management to keep up in the game. I am busy all day as well, but I'm still doing alright with my fans. Throughout the week, I tend to do shorter projects that I can easily finish up during my free time. Sometimes, I'll start a project and use up all my energy right before my classes. Then my energy regenerates, which takes around an hour or two for decent amount. It's usually the equivalent of one class session (depending on the class I have). Then when I'm out of class, I can get back to it again. On the weekends I can face bigger projects because I have the time.

Here's a post that may also help with figuring out time management :]
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?74626-24-Hour-Shoots-How-!&highlight=star+project

Stardom is a tough life! You really have to manage your time to succeed, but that's the challenge of Stardom. But keep at it! I'm sure you'll figure out how to manage your time around your activities for sure :P
    dfk75h.jpg