Mansion In the Hills

Hills Mansion!!!

Ok so I was wondering If anybody in the forums has Bought/Been In the Hills mansion. So if you have maybe you could post some pictures lol . ;)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I adore this house to death and I don't care what anyone tells me! x3

2ujt4s5.png

Sorry it's only some of it because I'm fairly busy and have no time to photo edit right now haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    WOW. Looks nice Shiro :o
    You'll definitely get it in your game right? :D maybe?
    dfk75h.jpg
    Well i had to restart it. And I havent even been invited to that party yet. But im planning on it
    Awh :[ Ah, hopefully you'll get it soon :3 !!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah. Come on. I know Shiro is not the only one in the forums with the Hills mansion ? Maybe ? Lol >.<
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yupp she is the only one I havent gotten the hous yet. Take a long time to get money to buy the house
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Yeah . Figures
    I'm sure SOME people have it... past members have shown that they have it before, even before I got it :\

Guess they're not around anymore... :<
    dfk75h.jpg
    :/ I thought for sure Samurai would hahaha
    Lol right? Last time I asked her she didn't have it.... forgot her reasoning though.
    She's really busy editting the wiki right now xD Can't ask haha. Hopefully she checks on the forums soon :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Molly1 wrote: »
    :/ I thought for sure Samurai would hahaha

Haha!! You'd think so but nope xD

Shiro wrote: »
    Lol right? Last time I asked her she didn't have it.... forgot her reasoning though.
    She's really busy editting the wiki right now xD Can't ask haha. Hopefully she checks on the forums soon :]

It's one of those things that I just simply just haven't gotten around to but it's on my to do list xD I preferred the Beach House so I focused on buying that. But I'm bored of it now...

Think I'm done editing on the wiki tonight, leave myself some editing for tomorrow xD
  • KarentreKarentre Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys , in new to the game and need friends please . Add me Kaz76 14 please 😀😀😀 xxx
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There are threads for adding friends;

Game Center Contacts: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92103-Game-Center-Contacts

Facebook Contacts: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92101-Facebook-Contacts

Please stick to these posts regarding friend requests :)