Shiro and SamuraiPizzaCat now Community Moderators!

2Next

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's definitely flourished a lot more :3 A bit slow since Christmas but this new update will hopefully bring more buzz :D

Yep, you've missed out on a lot, but it's good to see you back. Can't wait to see some future pictures! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Snappppp! Congrats ladies!!!

Welcome back, dude!!! Where have you been hiding :p Hope to see you more of you :3 Thank to the You, chum xD

Wowza! o.O The Beach update! You have missed tons!! Have fun playing catch up ;) It's awesome to see you Tony ^_^
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    @TonyPoeHo long time no see. Havent seen you anywhere around here. Hope everything has been going good for you and also hope to see more of you
    IMG%5D
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Thanks for all being so welcoming again :D
    Shiro wrote: »
    It's definitely flourished a lot more :3 A bit slow since Christmas but this new update will hopefully bring more buzz
    Yep, you've missed out on a lot, but it's good to see you back. Can't wait to see some future pictures!

Yeah, I can see that, lol! Good, good.
    Welcome back, dude!!! Where have you been hiding :p Hope to see you more of you :3 Thank to the You, chum xD

Wowza! o.O The Beach update! You have missed tons!! Have fun playing catch up. It's awesome to see you Tony ^_^

I've been busy with school and such! And yeah the beach update lol! Feels like ages ago. I have like 10+ missions waiting to be filmed. Oh lawdie haha!

@TonyPoeHo long time no see. Havent seen you anywhere around here. Hope everything has been going good for you and also hope to see more of you

Likewise Kush! Everythings great! And me too!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -