Valentine's Day Event!!

Hello Stars and Starlets! :3

So as you've seen in today's update, there is an upcoming event for Valentine's Day! It runs from February 7th to February 14th!

This time instead of filming, it's dating!

Here is the deal that they have this time:
2n9mja1.jpg

Very similar to the scarf in the winter update, you have to pay $1.99 for the heart necklace for the 50% chance to get double hearts from tasks!

The rewards are clothing and general rewards, as usual :]

Go on dates, earn hearts, get rewards!

Please check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki for the latest updates on the event!

Happy Valentine's Day Stars and Starlets!
dfk75h.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank You Glu For the Update! I Love the New Shirt We Got! :p292pv7d.jpg
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The even has officially started! Get dating people! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

My favorite places for dating:
    Le Poisson Bleu - Cannes
    The Silver Shelfish - The Coast

It's funny though how you leave your date to get energy, lol.

Thanks Shiro for explaning.
    My favorite places are:

The Black Widow Night Club - The Hills
    Cecil's Castle - Las Vegas

Expensive, but fast hearts!! :3

Haha, it'll be updated with rewards soon :P And yes, definitely x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    There is a shirt I seen on one my friend its like a big sweater dress with XOXO's I would post a pic but im way to lazy to go through all that process
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki for the latest updates!

10px99t.png
    Ahhh! I love this sweater!! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    My first reward from my first official event of stardom :D

825D3CB9-D000-4120-9CF8-5A46C5F485E7_zpszjhriprc.jpg

I thought I'd help the wiki image and after I made this pic, I noticed there's all collections of the rewards for
    Stars already! That's quick, dudes! Lol

Anyway, thanks for the wiki images, I'm gonna hunt them all now haha.
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
    Wow that was quick that you got all the gifts already and upload them to wiki thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Charlene did not call me about the valentines day stuff? weird im just going on dates anyways though
    To be completely honest, I have multiple devices with Stardom on it that are -hacked- for the only purpose of logging stuff for the wiki (I've been borrowing devices from family...they think I'm crazy!). Because Samurai and I are higher level and can't really log earlier goals, rewards, and tons of other stuff we already did, so we have these other -hacked- games just for logging for the wiki and stuff. These stardom files usually get restarted a lot too anyways; it's all for information for you guys (it's a lot of work, trust us -.-)! But it wasn't easy to get the Valentine's rewards... I stayed up all night doing both =.=

But my main game with Shiro is 100% hack free :] (I couldn't have gotten it anyways; I play since day one)! I bought the necklace and making good progress on the event :3 I'm somewhat close to getting the second reward!

Ah, that's interesting! But yeah just dating gives you the achievement x3
    dfk75h.jpg
    I never got a call from charlene? what do i do?
    She doesn't HAVE to call you. If you're getting the achievement completed, you're doing fine. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    You can hack ??
    Yeah, but I RARELY do it. I personally dislike the idea of hacking for personal gain. It makes the games boring and no fun to play.

Which is why I've only really done it for Stardom to log for the wiki. :] And it is a whole ton of work...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Oh I thought those survey things were just scams lol
    Survey things? 0.o
    dfk75h.jpg
    lol yea i seen it one timeand it said take a survey . how do u do it ?
    Okay for one, if you're planning to hack, it requires you to start your game over.

Two, if there's any hack that requires you to take a survey, do not do it. There are tons of hacks out there and 99% of them want your information or want to give you a virus. Do tons more research before doing anything so you wont regret something. Most will be scams, so be careful. The surveys can sometimes be endless and lead you nowhere unless you add valid information, which is a huge no-no in the online world.

Also, technically we shouldn't really be talking about hacking on the forums. I only brought it up because I was just letting people know how things run around the wiki and how I got the information so fast. But I've seen in other threads around the forums where the discussions of hacking are requested to be kept at a minimum. I will respect glu on this behalf because it does pertain to business after all.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Well... Shiro Should you be hacking anywyas even if it is for the wiki.....?

Im sure u could get everything frm users without hacking for the wiki.
    Okay, the thing with the wiki is that it's all about information. It would be extremely inefficient to do it without it, especially since I have two other Stardom games that are my own and am playing legitimately and Samurai only has her own game actively working at the moment. Playing four different games, two just being to log the wiki? What if I miss vital information? Then I have to start over the and lose maybe a month of work. Then there's added stress and time for something I'm literally volunteering to do. We are literally logging EVERYTHING in this game. I'm even being so generous as to share what we are doing with the wiki.

We barely get any help on the wiki. Like, we get one or two people who edit for a while then just stop (or completely mess up the format); Samurai and I are left doing everything else. Maybe if we got more highly committed and consistent helpers who are willing to cooperate with us, we wouldn't need to and yeah we could get everything from users without hacking. But we don't and probably never will. I've been playing this since day one, working on the wiki since August and the wiki never gets much help. I've tried advertising, promoting, and encouraging people to edit but they don't. They ask questions and we just do our best to give them answers. So pretty much no, we cannot get everything from users at this point.

Logging the game is a long and tedious process; it's much harder than you think. We've literally built the site from pretty much the ground up (before we started to edit, the website looked extremely sad) with literally no help. Yet I'm willing to get as much information as possible. I'm not hacking to cheat or gain anything for myself at all. I'm literally just doing this for information and for the wiki. If anything, I've been promoting glu and this game more by working on the wiki.

So, should I be hacking to get information for the wiki? Well, if the game were very straight forward, probably not. But this game has so much depth to it, different paths, components, etc, that there's too much to be able to log in one go. And to be frank, I don't want to be spending years on something I'm volunteering for. For example, I just stayed up all night for you guys for the Valentine's rewards because I want to provide this information and encourage the you guys to play more so they have something to look forward to. But on a side note, most of it is actually based off of our legitimate games anyways.

So if you think it's wrong, I'm sorry if it seems like I've been doing wrong for the wiki. But I've devoted myself to working on it and providing all that I can. I'm still playing this game just like the rest of you on my own game and just here to help out.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hey,
    Thank you very much for keeping wiki updated, totally understand your hard-working,
    You know people might think we can truly understand what you've done unless we really done it as well, and I really believe so, but from your explanation, although I always appreciated all the informations you guys are providing, honestly I came to appreciate your work even more.
    So I think hacking game to provide informations for us is just one of ways, like a tool, so the idea is not good/bad.
    And I appreciate you guys are doing this for us:)
    And like you said, I believe playing hacking game is boring, so for your real character, you are not doing it. I think anyone can hack and play,
    But it must be hella boring, because they are losing their point of playing it.
    But still it is not about good/bad, it's just their choice, they can do whatever makes them happy playing it.
    I just wouldn't either though haha ;)

I don't know I just felt bad after my comment on forums, mentioning about there are all the items I could get from the event, and hmm this all started. I did not intend anything, was just saying how I was surprised and felt cool there were infos, you know. Honestly I was wondering how many items there would be, now I know there is no more 3, then after I get them, I can work on projects. I really appreciate your infos always.

And I guess nobody was blaming you nor trying to offend your feeling, who could after your hard work, and look I even checked the wiki you made for us yesterday for engagement, whenever I have questions, that's where I'd go.

So I don't know what to say now but needed to let you know I appreciate your work and I guess so do many others!
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
    Thank you for understanding OceanLane :3 I really means a lot, especially since I put in my blood, sweat, and tears into this wiki, forum, and game (as silly as it sounds, I still have a life LOL).

You make some excellent points that I can definitely learn from as well :] Emotions can really get the best of you...
    You're right, hacking isn't always a negative nor positive thing; it's just how you utilize it. Thanks for helping me open up my eyes and see things in a different perspective; it really means a lot ^^

Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. It's natural to be surprised about something that wouldn't usually happen and I felt it was necessary to explain how it happened.

I'm sure no one was blaming me, but it did make me feel like I was doing wrong and made me question my methods. All my intentions are there though, but it's nice to know that people like you appreciate what we do :]

You're all a wonderful community and wouldn't replace you guys for anything. Honest to goodness... <3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Couldn't of said it better myself Oceanlane! :o Thank you for your kind words :3

It's how you use it, I believe, that determines whether it is good or bad. Self gain, greed etc.. I personally wouldn't agree with it. But what Shiro and I do is strictly for the wiki; to help you guys out and other stardom players.

Every bit of information down to the very last XP point is added to that wiki! As Shiro said if we had more helpers with the wiki, then maybe this step wouldn't be necessary to do on alternative games but sadly the contributions are very few and far between and lacking a lot of info. Hence why an alternative account is... ahem... H***ed. There is time that is voluntarily spent, obtaining this information for you, without the ummm "tool" would take months to obtain! Constant resetting.... I feel like I'm trapped in a time warp! Honestly, I have done the logging without the tool and the building up just restart again, to make sure everything is logged! It is a very tedious process! And between all of this (believe it not) we have a real life xD It makes it easier to obtain much needed info and once again to help.

If we didn't do these things then we wouldn't be able to provide the info we have on that wiki. Meaning help would be limited to goals that we have done since starting to edit the wiki.

Your view is your view and you are entitled to an opinion, but just remember this step is taken and a lot of time and attention is put into it still, for a good reason.

Shiro and Gia, without even know the details it is so freaking obvious the hard work you two do. To be honest, you two made me love this game and play The A-List too!
    You are not only working on the wiki, but also come here everyday helping and answering players' questions.

Shiro, about hacking.. First of all WHO CARES!
    Second, I agree it is how people prefer playing games, everyone has different opinion about what's wrong or right way to play games.
    Knowing you through the forum everyone can see what type of person you are, and you being honest and telling everyone that you hacked one game it shows how clean you are, and I like that!
    If you hacked the game then you didn't pay real money? but you paid by your hard work, totally fair to me!

I didn't know before that you were looking for players to help with the wiki, sorry about that.
    And for the record, I would be very happy to help anytime specially things related to design since it is my major. So please lemme know.

Thanks million for the hard work!

Thank you for the kind words! :] It's good to know that it's okay...

Seriously makes me feel a whole ton better. I can get really self-conscious at times so yeah, honestly it helps.
    Thank you for your understanding :]

Yeah we tried advertising a while ago and even try to mention it as much as we can, but it's really just been a Shirmurai team of two. Nowadays, we aren't really actively searching for help because of the hacks and because it's just kinda been a lost cause. We'd rather have people come by and be committed to help rather than us recruiting anymore, because the tasks we give can be mediocre and boring.

For design, there's not too much in the wiki for it. The closest would be photo-editting panoramas for locations which I can technically do but it takes a long time. So yeah, we can give tasks, but they won't be the "funnest" of things.

I'm also majoring in GCOM :3 hehe...

Thank you guys for appreciating what we do... <3
    dfk75h.jpg

No need to thank us.

I knew it! I was gonna ask you about your major because you are pretty talented.
    Maybe we should do drawing or designing contest later :p

And again I'm serious about helping, such things can never be boring to me.
    Yes there is a need and you can't do anything about it :P

Bahh, I'm still new to it all so I'm not an expert x3 Haha.....meehh, I'm still not confident with my work so I dunno lol

Alright if you're serious about it, feel free to check out the wiki, make an account and message me :3 We can definitely set you up with work to do :]
    dfk75h.jpg

Roger that.
    I would like to help but all I have is a ipad....Two people doing hard work is a lot kinda made me start thinking about the A list game even tho its collecting dust it still give you a chance to update the wiki.....I thank both of you two for all that work nobody didnt ask for you two to do it but yall did it anyway :) Good job
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    It doesn't matter what device you have, as long as you're committed to it. When I started editting the wiki, I only had an iPad too. ;]

Yeah, The A-List Wiki is the next big project... That one is gonna be a doozy but it'll definitely happen x3

I was initially going to be doing the wikias on my own, but thanks to these forums I befriended Samurai and asked for her help :] Thank you for your kind words! We're just two Stardom geeks x3
    dfk75h.jpg