Relationship Guide

Relationshiptitle_zps1b11a2a3.png

Whether you are new to the dating scene in Stardom: Hollywood or simply confused as to why your lover has not taken your relationship to the next level, here's a guide to answer all those dating questions!

Getting a Date

In order to date an in-game contact you must select flirt when meeting them. If you select network there is no way to revert it. You will only be able to co-star with a network contact and you will only be able to date a flirt contact.

If you have your eye on someone and they keep knocking you back just gain more fans and eventually the higher ranked celebrities will be falling at your feet!

If you are after a same gender relationship, these are harder to find, but there is a trick! Just do the following the steps in This Post to nab that special guy or gal!
The Dating Game

Like real-life relationships you have to work at them in order for them to last, the same applies in Hollywood. You must have a lot of time, patience & a massive wod of cash! Dating is super expensive but if you are smitten with them then they are worth every penny!

These stages are accumulated by the number of relationship points, also known as hearts, you gain with your date. You can achieve them by going on dates.
Going on a Date
You can go on dates in restaurants, bars, clubs and outside spaces such as the beach and Central Park. The dating point in each of the locations will be symbolised by a +. Press the logo which will direct you to your contacts. From here select who you wish to date & press Call, this will divert you back to your location. To begin the date, tap on their speech bubble and select start date.

Just like projects, dates have a time limit which increases as your relationship becomes more serious. They also have a rating/meter system like projects too but instead of stars you collect hearts. These are the relationship points that were mentioned earlier. Achieving 5 hearts on a date is the best outcome so try to achieve this when on a date, just like you would a project. The more dates you go on the more points you will gain and the quicker your relationship will progress.
How to Keep Them

Dating is always make or break. If you don't put the time in they will call you to break up! The best way to avoid this is to date them everyday & to put some time aside before filming to take them on a date, that way they can't get needy!

Another tip to avoid the break up call is to leave them at a dating location by not pressing on their speech bubble. They will wait there until you return. Just remember where you left them & not to start a date with them elsewhere, otherwise you will get that dreaded call!

Getting Serious
In order to take your relationship to the next level, you must date often and successfully in order to achieve hearts which are needed to take your relationship to the next level. There are 5 relationship milestones currently. You can reach these stages by collecting the following amounts of hearts/points;
MilestoneChartUpdate_zps920d972c.png
For the record: 4999/5000's is the limit & you can not have children currently. Also when you achieve 250's you cannot actually visit your date's place. It is just a suggestion but when you reach 500's you will be able to drop by their apartment.
The locations of your date's apartment is determined by their rank. There are currently 3 possible places that your date can live. Their door will be indicated with a Button.

A List: Fendelman Apartments in The Valley
B-C List: Sunbeam Apartments in The Coast
D-F List: Shirley Lemon's/Unnamed Apartment in The Neighborhood
Note: Engagement & Marriage are not available for Game Center/Facebook Friends. This feature is only available for in-game contacts. For more details on Marriage check out the How to get Married thread here on the forums :3
Engagement Rings: For information regarding all the rings available to collect, check out the Engagement page on the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki ^_^
Happy Dating!
Prev1

Comments

• SharpiesSharpies Registered Users 2 Posts
    my date invited me to his house and we went there and the date started but I left and when I tried to go back it wouldn't let me. How do I get back inside his apartment?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Are you referring to the 8 hour date? People have reported not being able to return after leaving that date. No solution has been reported either :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • RoxStarRoxStar Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok wen you get married in the game can you have kids cus that would be really awesome :):)<3<3 !!
    You can't but it's definitely a popular suggestion :]

Welcome to the forums RoxStar!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • joneswilsonjoneswilson Registered Users 12 Posts
    I was looking like this information since failing love in a girl but today am very happy to get this shedule of time line for my lover , thanks
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm glad you found the post useful :3
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Quick Question!

Ok So i Got Engaged for the Second time BUT IT WAS WITH A GAMECENTER CONTACT!
    I Diddnt know you couldent get Engaged/Married to GC Contacts

So I went thought all the Work, Time and Effort and I didnot Get the Black Ring i was Striving for

SO Now i Just dated a Regular contact and Just got Engaged to them But I Recieved the Gold Ring Not the Black Ring
    :/ So My question is, can i ever gt the black ring or is it just skipped over becuase my 2nd Engagement was with a GC Contact?
    I may have gotten the two rings mixed up because as you earn them, I remember for some reason the inventory doesn't get them in the order that you receive them so I remember getting confused; I will double check for you to find out but it may take a while.

If you really want the black ring, I suggest just to keep dating and get engaged again :] Sorry if it brought any confusion!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thanks Shiro Love you!
  • JheneJhene Registered Users 12 Posts
    How come when you get the keys to the apartment all he does is say hi and you just stand there?
    Jhene wrote: »
    How come when you get the keys to the apartment all he does is say hi and you just stand there?

Because they underdeveloped this part of the game. Later on, sometimes he will ask to go out on dates though.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • JheneJhene Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lol ok thank you. :)
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I'm stuck on 4999 :( anyone know why?
    4999 is the maximum you can reach in a relationship currently :) You've just maxed out basically, unless new features are introduced in an update :3
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Oh isn't it 5000? Why don't the husbands were wedding rings? Haha. I'm getting used to posting in current threads rather than starting new ones x
    Well technically it's 5000 but the game stops at 4999. Usually in relationships the big milestone number (like 2500) activates the next step into the relationship, which hasn't been implemented yet for 5000. So yes and no.

They just don't; sadly wish they did (same with the Star's wives).

Glad you are exploring the forums more and adding on to them :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    For some players it shows 5000 and for others it shows 4999 either way they are both the maximum until a new relationship update come out :D

I've always wondered why the NPC spouses don't wear rings. It's probably to complicated to implement or something but it would be a nice touch.

Exploring is all part of learning :o And is always handy :3 awesome to see you are ^_^
  • Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I had a question about the relationships. I set my sites on a guys and of course he is always around when im a nobody amd dont have 64 stars to charm him and now i can actually flirt with him he has fallen offthe face of stardom. Is he gone for good or do you think he will eventually show up?
  • sunshinea12sunshinea12 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is there a way you could date your non actor networking contacts? I thought I pressed flirt but he was in my network contact :(
    Amanda0424 wrote: »
    I had a question about the relationships. I set my sites on a guys and of course he is always around when im a nobody amd dont have 64 stars to charm him and now i can actually flirt with him he has fallen offthe face of stardom. Is he gone for good or do you think he will eventually show up?

It does suck when Mr/Miss Right do a disappearing act. But do not fear, unless your contacts have reset, you will see them again, It may take days, weeks, or months but if you keep checking all the hangouts in all the locations you should bump into them eventually :)

Is there a way you could date your non actor networking contacts? I thought I pressed flirt but he was in my network contact

Sadly, no :( I'm afraid once you've hit network, they will only ever be a network contact. The same applies with the flirt option :3
    Thanks and luck would have it my future husband just showed up. He will be mine muahahahaha!!!!
    Thanks and luck would have it my future husband just showed up. He will be mine muahahahaha!!!!

WOO! Go get 'em :P
    dfk75h.jpg

YAY! It was meant to be! Go get 'em tiger ;)
    Lol thanks. 1 more question when getting to the engagment point i want to collect all the rings so onve i get engaged can i break up amd move on to the next or will my ring disappear
    Nope, any ring you receive you will get to keep! ;) Note that there are five rings so you'd have to get engaged five times!
    dfk75h.jpg
    I know its alot of work but im a item hog and i like to have everything lol thanks ladies yall really do a great job on here!!!!
    I know what you mean, as I have all five! Took a lot of work but I love my rings :3 Thanks Amanda <3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm having trouble getting my 5th ring. I dated someone until they proposed, but no new item came up in my inventory. I thought maybe it was bugged because I was already wearing a ring (oops!), so I started a new relationship. Again I got to the proposal, I said yes, and no ring appeared. Do I need to go and break up with every single person in my contact list again? Or do I need to send a ticket?
    You're trying to get that topaz ring huh…

You could try breaking up but it should have worked… Not sure what to do about this one honestly. You could send a ticket but don't expect an answer for a while :|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back on the whole "Meeting Ray Powers" bug that is still showing up for me. Maybe I'll give it another try. Just one more ring to go!