Options

Game stuck saying "please wait"

I hope i put this in the right spot .. but Okay so, I don't know what happened but I was doing a movie then two hours later I open the game again cause that was the duration of the film before its finished. it shows the set and everything and the amount of stars I got for it , but it just says "please wait ...." Over and over and it's been doing this for maybe an hour. Then it went on the main loading page but a box repeatedly popped up saying there was a network error so I turned my phone off then on & it kind of helped.. But now it's back to the "please wait ..." Thing again. Help ?? :(

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You have definitely posted in the right spot! FAQ and support is for questions and help! :3

Stardom: Hollywood runs on internet. So if you have poor connection to wifi or phone network then this can happen. I highly recommend using wifi rather than phone network if possible.

If you know youre in a good location for connection, try sending a ticket to glu: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?30540-Submitting-Tickets-for-Unresolved-Glitches-Issues
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If what Shiro suggests (your internet connection) isn't the issue, if you play on an iOS device you could also try refreshing icloud. You can do this by following the steps posted here :3

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?57882-How-to-save-game-to-icloud - Basically just turn off icloud and turn it back on again xD

Hope your game is back up and running soon ^_^
  • Options
    OhGeeAyeOhGeeAye Registered Users 3 Posts
    Its working again ^-^ I turned off the wifi (for the 7th time) and went outside for better signal & it worked! So yeah I guess it was just the connection -_- thanks for the suggestions (:
  • Options
    Awesome! Glad you got it to work :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    LandokaLandoka Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I would like to know what I need to do to log into my facebook my Stardom because the message "please wait ...." appears when taking and nothing happens! Can you help me, please? I play on my phone.
  • Options
    Have you tried the solution above?
    dfk75h.jpg