Valentine's Day Event!!

2Next

Comments

• Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I get your point shiro . And I didnt know it was that hard to do the wiki. I can help edit ?/??
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Omg Shiro just read ur reply on here and i diddnt mean it like that at all! I was just wondering :/ sorry to make you feel bad that was not my intent !
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's not so much hard as it is just tedious and time-consuming... which I guess makes it hard xD We would definitely like to have more committed editors (we WILL put you to work lol) as we are just a two-person team. But that's also the hard part, because since we're only a two person team we can definitely be very protective of who edits at times and stuff (admittedly xD). But if you have something to add to the wiki, do not hesitate to do so! :3 You can always ask us questions! We love questions haha :]

It's okay ZJ, your question was valid and really did made me think if it was right or not. And that's not a bad thing at all; I just wanted to make sure I cleared up to you, me and everyone else what my intentions were and why I thought it was okay. I'm really glad the community was here to support me because I was really confused at times but they helped with some excellent points haha x3 Your intention of asking was just as valid as my intention to let you know what's happening, so we were both at the same end there. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad in the process, but know that it's not directly you because it was a completely valid question to ask :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • GeraldoGeraldo Registered Users 1 Posts
    SPREAD THE LOVE :
    The words "I Love You", "Be My Valentine" or sudden heart shape in a variety of products, which of course pink. Is there a story behind the celebration of this affection?

w1.png
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Think I got all the valentine presents....even broke up my marriage to do it! Gt scarf, two sweaters dress and handbag....trick is to head to nightclub or vegas and go on first dates only. You can complete them fast and get maximum hearts
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    :| You didn't need to break up with your husband you could have just dated him. The hearts produced on the dates are what you need to complete the 3 Valentine achievements :3

But yeah the 1 hour dates are easy to get 5 stars on. The Black Widow or Cecil's Castle are definitely the best places to date when it comes to generosity of hearts. I'm guessing you are an Android player by the clothing you won, which are all of them so yay!! You got a cool task as well!

iOS got the hand bag, a sweater and a dress :3 but no Valentina goal or cute Android! :(
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    The break up was coming any way....got bored
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hahaha! xD Needed more variety ;)