Celebrity References?

Hello all! I thought I'd share a celebrity reference I found playing Stardom. Meanwhile, are there any references that you guys/gals noticed? I've seen two but forgot the other one so I know just this one as I have a screenshot for your entertainment.
Edit: This, and I'm 99.99% sure that this is in referring to Justin Bieber, hence HIS album is My World 2.0 lololol

jbstar2.jpg

anddddddd for a random giggle

star.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha!! Yep! Everyone has said Leever is the Bieber :P

A lot of the characters, films etc are references of something relating to Real Life. Shiro and I actually started a Real Life Reference page on the wiki! You should check it out and if you think of any more you could add them to it :3

P.S Loving your style, dude ;)

Hahaha! I laughed at Cashtaker too :3 Stacy Sitwell (Max's Secretary) makes me chuckle too :p
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You missed out on quite a bit here Tony! But glad you're catching up :3

There was this huge post on the thread a while back when NY came out... kinda gross because everybody showed all their ugly Leevers LOL xD (obviously i hate this guy lol)

But yep, we're running the wiki now and we've started to fill in references, as this game is all parodies and references of real life things. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Lol! That is too funny!!! He spit on the fans reference too LOL. Thanks for giving me a link. I never really thought of 90% of those references!!!! And yea Shiro. Catching up slowly but surely!
    And a question ladies! Do you remember what bonuses you get for buying that $.99 suit for star awards after losing? I don't remember the benefits but I bought it lol.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha!!! I know! I laughed my head off when I read it! Plus I hate that little twit, (I am being polite when I say that lol), so I constantly insulted him in the game when I had the opportunity xD

No problemo ;) We didn't to begin with they have just built up the more we have looked at the characters, they really don't come to you straight away... well, not me anyway :p

Wooo! You will be all caught up before you know it! Got plenty to keep you busy! ^_^

As for the suit, in your case, the advantage of it from what I've gathered is you will gain an extra 20%-50% to your total buzz score at the end of the 48 hours of every award campaign. By wearing it after this time is up, for example let's say you have a total of 20% buzz when the 48 hours is up, you could gain an extra 4 - 10 points towards your buzz score :3
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Haha!!! I know! I laughed my head off when I read it! Plus I hate that little twit, (I am being polite when I say that lol), so I constantly insulted him in the game when I had the opportunity xD

No problemo ;) We didn't to begin with they have just built up the more we have looked at the characters, they really don't come to you straight away... well, not me anyway :p

Wooo! You will be all caught up before you know it! Got plenty to keep you busy! ^_^

As for the suit, in your case, the advantage of it from what I've gathered is you will gain an extra 20%-50% to your total buzz score at the end of the 48 hours of every award campaign. By wearing it after this time is up, for example let's say you have a total of 20% buzz when the 48 hours is up, you could gain an extra 4 - 10 points towards your buzz score :3

Lol, the other one i noticed was the Great Gatsby one. That was a no-brainer! Other than that, takes me a while hehe.

Oh alright! I remember that the suit gives bonuses somewhere along those lines! Thanks!!!!