Options

How to complete those time limited quest?

There are some quest such as Keep it Real and Back To The Beach which is with time limit, but a reality show takes up 24 hours to complete and if there is another projects going on I've to wait again!

What if I did not complete those quest on time? Will it affect anything? :O

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It relies on your time management really. What I do when I have certain projects to complete within a time limit, I make those priority. So when my agent calls, I either accept a role if I have time to do it before the script is available or I tell them to call back in an hour. I check back in an hour to see what they are offering me, and I keep doing this until I go the project I need to do.

As for not completing the time limit ones, it doesn't affect game play if you don't. You just want get the blue bikini for the Back to The Beach arc and for the Keep it Real you won't get the blue shirt and silver shoes. :)

Got my fingers and toes crossed that you complete both :o
  • Options
    Lunar_xingLunar_xing Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks alot! :D Hahaha!
    I hope I could complete it in time if I could :P Those award seems not bad hehe
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    *Bobs hat* Glad to be of service :3

Here's the Bikini reward for Back to the Beach (I'm assuming you're a starlet :p)

BlueBikini_zps01c4a854.png

And for Keep it Real Click Here to view the rewards on the Stardom:Hollywood Wikia :]

Hehe! If you are strict with your timings you should be able to get both for sure ^_^

P.S *・゜゚・* A huge Starry Welcome to the forums, Lunar Xing :3*・゜゚・*