Options

android fb friend question

I have a few new friends through fb but theyre not showing in my friend list. Does anyone know if we're able to refresh frienda? Should i remove the fb sync then resync? Ty in advanceforany help :-)

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh no! You could try that and also try logging out of Facebook in the Friends tab under Contacts and signing back in :)

Hope your friends show up :3
  • Options
    stardomAddictstardomAddict Registered Users 6 Posts
    Friends are still missing on both devices. Max hasnt given me a job in days and I'm almost broke and afraid to leave the hills. Charlene still calls, I'm nominated for another award.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Do you know whether your Facebook friends are logged into Facebook in the game? It will only work if they are too but I'm guessing they are xD

Submit a Ticket to the team regarding your friend connection issue, they will be able to look into further.

As for your goals, if you are not on level 29 try levelling up your agent will call with more goals once you have done this. Are you still getting calls for random projects from Max? Also have you checked his office to see if you have a script already waiting there?