Things To Do With Your Family. (If it's added to the Game)

Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
Activites With Family

I dont know if these ideas are already out there. But here's a few things we should be able to do with our family. (if it's added into the Game.)

We should have like 4 hour sessions with our baby when its little. And do things like...

[*]Sing to baby
    [*]Feed
    [*]Change Diaper
    [*]Give bath

Then when your child grows up, we should have the option to like expand our house to add a new room.
    Storyline- Your landlord calls you and asks is there anything we would like to talk about. Then you'd say to add a bedroom. With the option to pay in stars and in cash. ( I dont know how much yet)

Once you have your new bedroom Your child would be around 5-6. Then you would do actions like...

[*]Decorate room
      [*]Paint wall
      [*]Put up tv
      [*]Set up drawer

Every year your child grows ( I think in real time It should be every 1-3 Months) we should throw them a party. Whether it be at your house, Or somewhere else.

Also we should be able to go on "dates" with your family at restaurants, or even some new places like an arcade, bowling alley, roller skating, go kart racing, movie theater, spa, etc. :)

And whenever you film movies, and go on projects and all that. We should Call a babysitter for So and So hours. And pay them for how long.

These are just some thoughts :) Let me know what other cool additions we should do.

Comments