How to get ALOT of fans from dating <3

Hi guys, if you didnt already know. You can get twice as much fans from dating then normal.

What you do is when you get to the next level of dating . (say 500) When you reach the dating points your date will have a heart speech bubble saying something. After that your reward will pop up, but DO NOT click it just yet. When it pops up simply click on your energy tracker and then exit. Starnews will pop up and give you ALOT of fans. and when you go to tap your rewards , Starnews will pop up AGAIN giving you much more fans then the first time !

Hopes this helps ! :)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, classic but useful way to get a bunch of fans! Thanks for the tip molly, this will certainly help people quickly get to the A-list :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Awesome tip! Wish I knew about it earlier, I'm at 4999/5000 already, so too bad for me. Like Shiro said, this is a fast way to the A list. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    yeah ............ :3
  • stardomlifeaddictstardomlifeaddict Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey! Im new here, i just started playing like a week ago, and im totally hooked to it!♥♡♥
    So idk , but what is energy tracker? :(
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    It's the blue energy meter on the top of your screen :)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is your energy tracker that is located at the top of the screen as Molly mentioned:

E01AEE8E-902A-4C01-865E-8E1DD615A708_zpsevglqdo7.jpg

It displays how much energy you have left & the count down timer indicates how long is left until you are replenished with 1 energy point. It is 5 minutes per point & you can reduce the waiting time by tapping on Tappables, (that is a link to the tapeable page), such as Trash Cans & tap the XP and Cash that comes from them :3 You can get energy from them too :o
    It's awesome to see another stardom addict xD

*・゜゚・*A huge starry welcome to the forums stardomlifeaddict! *・゜゚・*