Confused about the Buzz they add

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone! :) So im really confused with the buzz they add on to Stardom. They said to do a movie to get a higher chance of win so I afraid to do a 24 hr movie thinking I wouldnt get done but the Boss keep on bring it up so I did it and finish it before the award. I click on the buzz to see the chance of me win wich was 68% chance I got happy and thought I do another movie but I just do the one hour one cause I still had time before the award started. So I did an one hour movie finish it and click on the buzz and it said I had 28% of win. I was really confused before I thought the more movie you do the higher chance of you win. Thinking why didnt they add my new score to my old one? I was still had a higher chance of win then anybody else so I was happy think I was going to win but I didnt....So what is the purpose of this Buzz if we just gonna to lose anyway or dont have our score added on or going up. Hope this make sense...
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Don't always assume for the worst :| The buzz is reported to having glitches and issues, and hopefully it will be addressed soon. You can either wait or send a ticket about it.

But even so, just because you had 68% chance (for example) doesn't guarantee a win. There's still that 34% chance it won't be you. It brings more of a challenge to awards because to be frank, it was extremely easy to win beforehand.

Obviously, the purpose of the buzz is not so we're going to always lose. It's to encourage more filming while waiting for your award, as well as getting hype for your fans; it's to add realism. Winning awards used to just be a walk in the park, but now they at least added some more depth to their awards shows and made them a bigger deal then they were before. I don't fully agree with it but at least it's something new.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Arghh, yeah buzz does make it a tad more challenging! Example: One time I had something like 70% chance lost :/ But this week... I got 40 odd % and well, I won.... so yeah that's buzz for ya :p
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I never heard anything about "The Buzz" in my game, nothing about it has even been hinted at. :confused:
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    That's odd ZBJ :/ You have got the update haven't you? The buzz is only mentioned when you have been nominated for a Star Award. Charlene will call like normal & from there you have 2 days to complete as many projects as possible to increase you buzz which increases your chance of winning.

you can find it under the Starnews tab :3
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yup, I've gotten the update. I'll wait and see if anything happens. Thanks for the help!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Hopefully you'll get nominated soon so you can check it out :D

Always a pleasure, ZBJ :o