An Apartment

When and how can I get rid of my first ****py room? I already bought an apartment in downtown, but when I try to buy a pet it keeps saying my apartment doesnt allow pets. They even filmed my life story at my old apartment.

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You can never get rid of any house you buy. Here is a list of Pets and Houses; hopefully they give you more info about what pets can live where.

The reality show is still very inconsistent so we are not sure why you get filmed in the Neighborhood apartment, but after multiple reports, it seems it can only happen in the neighborhood apartment and the beach house.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • JheneJhene Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks for clarifying that for me.
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I have been filmed at my Randolf apartment, starlight condo and beach house if that helps x
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thank you for clarifying the apartments, CMT89 :D These are what we originally thought but there were times where you could only film in the Randolf Apartments or the Neigborhood apartment (probably a glitch xD) Which looks as though it has been fixed :3

Please try not to report posts unless they are offensive or contain spam pretty please with a cherry on top :o
    Sorry I pressed the wrong button I meant to reply to thread but god knows what I pressed and when my reply didn't come up I knew I did something wrong which means I must of reported it. So sorry. Yeah I filmed at my beach house just two days ago doing a goal for some guy who's office is in the neighborhood and if I finish early I get 2,000 extra so yeah must of been fixed. Thanks glu lol
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha! It's okie :o Don't stress over it, just makes life a little easier for us. I've done it myself plenty of times xD

Donald Nelson is the name of guy in Discount Law and he is the key character for your reality series. You also get clothing if you finish within the time limit :3 And he will give you reality shows when you have no active goals :D So he does come in handy when you have nothing to do ^_^
    Yep that's the guy, never got clothing of him fob and done a good few of his reality goals. Never done a photo shoot either and a lot have and I'm on level 20 :(
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You had to have finished the "Keep it Real" goal within the 7 days to get the clothing rewards; any of his projects after that do not get you clothing.

You will get a photoshoot with someone named Flower for Vague or Quientin Haperdash for G.L.A.M.M. soon if you haven't gotten that.

Everything is on your goals, not just your level. I didn't get a lot of important goals that others were getting until much later as well (level 19-20); but that's just how it was for me. It actually helped me because I just did a lot of projects at the time and made a lot of money without having to worry about other goals.
    dfk75h.jpg
    I spoke too soon lol done my photo shoot with flower and bought a leather jacket and top for the outfit change etc and done another one at smith and assocation and I'm signed with max and another is after me she's an agent to and smith and association and a TON of movies and 'my big break' movie is about to go down. Haha within 5 moms of writing that last comment ALOT happened lol people were ringing for projects and photo shoots lol for like 10 mins straight I had to go meet people and do things etc I was like whoah haha. I finished oscar mike with still over a day left on my timer as it's a 48 hr project I was pretty proud haha.