I'm loving Bleu's Elvis - uh-huh-huh xD and Lollipop's entries :o
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I dont think i can vote in my own category

SO ill just vote on girls

My Vote is for Lollipop!
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    winners_zps1beb69fa.png

Congrats!
    All who participated should receive a gift within the next hour or so. :cool:
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    WOOOOO!!! Congrats ZJ and Lollipop you two look awesomeeeeee :D
    Wooo thank you! Guys

And Whens the next Contest HollyWood Starlets?!
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    Wooo thank you! Guys

And Whens the next Contest HollyWood Starlets?!

I'm not sure! I didn't think there would possibly be another contest after this...

MAYBE...in the future!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
    ok and i sent u a request on GC HollywoodStarlets, im Zj11197!
  • Bella DanrieBella Danrie Registered Users 1 Posts
    lol_zps19d0bd20.png

After joining in July 14th, I realized the importance of a community, even if it's online, and the friendships that we make while helping those around us while giving a better experience in something we enjoy doing.

For this reason, I will be holding a "mini-contest" based on how well fashions of a certain theme are recreated. (If you love real contests, check out Shiro and SamuraiPizzaCat's Stardom Contest(Link:ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?63822-Stardom-Contest-Win-Prize), it's amazing!).

Untitled_zpscbe63591.png
    Directions
    Post a picture of your Star or Starlet to this thread dressed based on the theme, ours is "Old Hollywood". Note, you do not have to own the clothing! After the deadline a winner will be chosen and anyone who attempted the "mini-contest" will be awarded the winning outfit(s). Since there will be two winners, a Star and Starlet, everyone will win!
    If the winners or participants already have the outfit pieces, a similar outfit will be gifted. If all the pieces of the closet are owned, you'll be awarded the clothing pieces of the next update!

You will need to add me on GameCenter to participate!

Deadline: February 14, 2014

I know that this contest is over. However, how are you guys able to take photos of your Stars & Starlets for future submissions? Can anyone explain step by step on how to do it?.
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I know that this contest is over. However, how are you guys able to take photos of your Stars & Starlets for future submissions? Can anyone explain step by step on how to do it?.

Check out this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture

Welcome to the forums Bella :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Lollipoploveex33Lollipoploveex33 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Okay, Wow.
    Thank you everyone who voted for me, thank you HollywoodStarlets.
    Everyone looked stunning, Thanks again, this is such a thrilling experience. =D
    ~XOXO