STAR Awards Event!

Hiya Stars & Starlets!

From the 22/02 - 24/02 Only, you can buy an exclusive item for 50 stars that isn't available in the wardrobe!

16b0ea86-beb8-4089-ab7c-952cd6d44fa6_zps55d14bc7.png
Obviously the dudes, don't get these beauties xD
Infact, stars get a funky red shirt!

5EEFADB7-AA5E-40E0-BBC1-EC37A3C7B635_zpsz8amwono.jpg
With this comes the announcement of the upcoming event!

iOS players have from the 24th February to the end of March 2nd you have to win STAR Awards for your chance to earn cash, stars & clothing!

If you are playing via Google Play you have until the end of March 4th to nab awards for your chance to win clothing, cash & stars!

We are certainly being spoiled this month :3 I'm predicting this is gonna be a toughie with the new buzz feature making it harder and with it's glitches, but we're wait and see what this event brings when it arrives!

Note: This event is only available if you on level 11+ & have completed The Wooden Cuckoo.

Happy Stardom!
Prev1

Comments

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I wonder what the clothe look like. Everything in stars, stars is hard to come by you either pay for stars or get them free...
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep, glu's gotta make money somewhere Sadly xD

I wonder what the clothes will be like too, I hope it's some real classy stuff :3
  • SkylaSkyla Registered Users 2 Posts
    Now that the event's started, my game is bugged. I can't leave the neighbourhood, if I try to go to the airport or the hills, the game crashes. If I try to go anywhere else, the game just deducts cash.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Edit: And never mind, the event is showing up properly now and the game is working once again. I guess I had the misfortune to play at a weird time. I'm just glad I can actually play this event!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This is actually a common issue and it usually does fix itself xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Once Someone wins Post The Clothes you get! Im nominated but it will be another 2 days before i see if i win or not :p
    Hehe! That goes without saying ZJ ;) Watch this space for prize updates :D
    Lol forsure Samurai! are ya nominated for an award yet? :)
    I have indeed luckily lol :p Gotta wait the stupid 2 days for it though, which sucksssss xD
    Omg I Know :( Wish the Wait was 24 Hours for this Event! That would give us the Chance for more Prizes!
    I still havent been nominated yet even though I've done the movies for it -.-
    dfk75h.jpg
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    Omg I Know :( Wish the Wait was 24 Hours for this Event! That would give us the Chance for more Prizes!

I wish they had kept it 24 hours as well :( . And the Buzz is sooo glitchy! I had 76% buzz, 3 hours later I had 25%... I know you are meant to lose 1% an hour but there's no way that is lol! xD

Ohh Shiro -.- They'll come soon enough :3
    Well I finally got a nomination for Ballistic III but Arnie isn't calling me for some dumb reason -.- uuugh i need that buzz D:
    dfk75h.jpg
    Omg Shiro I Just Finished Ballistic III a few days ago :P Good Luck on Winning!
    Haha thanks Zj :). Hope I do win! It's supporting and I need more of those xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I wish they had kept it 24 hours as well :( . And the Buzz is sooo glitchy! I had 76% buzz, 3 hours later I had 25%... I know you are meant to lose 1% an hour but there's no way that is lol! xD

Ohh Shiro -.- They'll come soon enough :3
    That what I dont understand I thought the more movie you do the more it will increase. But that had happen to me too. I have giving up on winning any clothes I have lost twice. It be nice to see what clothes you get when you win
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Awee Dont Give up Keia! :(
    Yeah, I Just Had My Star Awards and Lost with Both questions Correct and 79% Buzz :/ I thought i was gonna win! But guess that 99c for the suit was not worth it! Lol oh well ill try to get nomminated again.
    Wow... that's sad :[ Try again!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ruks2010@hotmail.co.ukruks2010@hotmail.co.uk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anyone has a problem with the clothes thing night click on it and it freezes and goes off
    Keia wrote: »
    That what I dont understand I thought the more movie you do the more it will increase. But that had happen to me too. I have giving up on winning any clothes I have lost twice. It be nice to see what clothes you get when you win
    It's meant to and it does increase, Keia ^_^ but the decrease is glitchy currently. Hopefully it is adjusted soon :3
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    Yeah, I Just Had My Star Awards and Lost with Both questions Correct and 79% Buzz :/ I thought i was gonna win! But guess that 99c for the suit was not worth it! Lol oh well ill try to get nomminated again.
    Ahhh! Nooo!! ZJ, that sucks!!! Hope you get nominated real quick and of course you win, dude :) The OTT Dress/Suit does now seem to be, officially a con lol xD
    Anyone has a problem with the clothes thing night click on it and it freezes and goes off

When I was on the red carpet I went to change into the dress and for some odd reason the Done button just wasn't closing the wardrobe so I was unable to exit the wardrobe. But I have not experienced the crashing. Have you tried shutting the game down completely?

If the problem persists submit a ticket to the team who will look into this for you :3 Hope it's sorted soon =]
    ~~~

Bow-chicka-wow-wow! Here's the first dress available for the ladies to win:

2irtb11.png

There is a second o.O which is annoying and pretty much near impossible xD
    Well I lost Ballistic III. The buzz glitched out on me and the awards dress is a scam yet again. Sigh, oh well. The dress probably looks really bad on me anyways :|

And of course Charlene doesn't call me even though I've done movies. of course.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    *sigh* I think I'm just gonna give up on this event. Despite doing a ton of jobs, my buzz drops way too fast. Every since the buzz mechanic has been introduced, I haven't won any awards.
    Shiro wrote: »
    Well I lost Ballistic III. The buzz glitched out on me and the awards dress is a scam yet again. Sigh, oh well. The dress probably looks really bad on me anyways :|

And of course Charlene doesn't call me even though I've done movies. of course.

Ohhh nooo!!! I thought you would have got that! The Buzz is definitely glitchy and the dress is certainly a rip off! The dress isn't anything special really, I doubt I'll even wear it lol! As for the lack of calls from Charlene.... Me too! Despite doing 8 films lol! Hopefully you will get nominated in the next few hours :o
    mania wrote: »
    *sigh* I think I'm just gonna give up on this event. Despite doing a ton of jobs, my buzz drops way too fast. Every since the buzz mechanic has been introduced, I haven't won any awards.

This event certainly is hard. The buzz is so glitchy which is not helping! Plus the two day waiting time is just too long, making it impossible to complete the event! This is a tough event and tbh I think it's down to pot luck if you win both the Award Achievements.
    Yeah I hope so too... just waiting... :T //jeopardy music

I talked to glu support and they said they will look into the buzz even further and request that these items be released sometime again in the future since the buzz made it unfair for people to win. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Lol!!! I'm waiting on another nomination but I've just got a feeling that I will get it on the very last day of the event xD

Wooo!! That's great news!! Glad they can see how glitchy the buzz is and well, how impossible this event is(⌒▽⌒)
    Yeah same... if I do get nominated again, definitely going to still put in my 100% though :\

Yeah, the dresses are so not me anyways xD but you know, collection and stuff...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Oh yeah of course!! I'm still trying xD and giving it 100% xD

Yeahh I like the dress but it's not as if I'm gonna wear it a lot so it's not gonna be a huge loss if I do not manage to get the second. but of course as part of the collection it's a must have lol :p
    Argghhhh! This is so frustrating! I have been nominated for an award but the ceremony starts in 1 day and 22 hours, meanwhile there is only 1 day and 19 hours left of the event..... so I don't stand a chance in completing the Awards 2 Achievement :( Sad Times, mann *sob*
    I still haven't been nominated; it's been over 24 hours with nothing. I remember before leaving awards and getting nominated shortly after. There's no chance for me at either of them -.- Sad times indeed.
    dfk75h.jpg
    I'm basing the time frame from the wiki xD There has been times that my time zone doesn't match the event so fingers crossed I do stand a chance but I doubt it lol! xD

Ahhh man!!!! Really!!! I'm really surprised you haven't had a call from Charlene! What happened to the nominations! They certainly do seem rarer than what they used to be before the Buzz feature came about. I wish you could pay stars to attend the ceremony when it gets to the final day, I would so be doing that right now :p