Another Update!!!! Update 3.1.0!

New Updates Stars and Starlets!!

Two updates in one month! Aren't we a lucky bunch :p

This update includes:

2j5kh82.jpg

Version 3.1.0 - iOS: 18 February, 2014 & Google Play: 26 February, 2014

▶ Awards season is here! From. Feb. 24 - March 2, win awards to get clothing fit for the red carpet! (must be level 11+ & "The Wooden Cuckoo" completed.) - GooglePlay: Awards Season ends on March. 4
▶ New quests added!
▶ New clothing for guys and gals!
▶ Follow Starnews' own Ray Powers on Twitter @StarnewsRay to receive special quests and the latest Stardom: Hollywood news!
▶ Level 30 added, as well as millions more fans for A-Listers to earn!

SamuraiPizzaCat-
Sorry but I am dead excited about the special quests and the Award outfit event... eeekk!!!! Still haven't really had the chance to check it out but loving the new items of clothing :3 I'm such a girl! The fan series looks interesting, can't wait to get into it properly! And I have now set up a Stardom based Twitter account! Feel free to stalk me @SamuraiPizzaKat (Someone stole the cat >:[ humph!)

Shiro-
Ray Powers now has a Twitter!! As much as we may... dislike him, this is pretty awesome xD You can connect your device and game to your twitter account but I'm not sure the benefit of doing so in-game xD He says to check his twitter every so often for information to get some neat stuff! Thanks to this I made my own twitter (been holding back for years lol). You may find me @merb_shiro if you want to follow me xD

Few new outfits and stuff, and a goal about your number one fan.... great additions to the game! Hope we get more consistent updates like this!! Of course it wouldn't be happening without the community! :]
Happy Stardom!!!

Comments

• ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Im level 20 and i have never done "The Wooden Cookoo" ... :/ idk what to do. i guess i cant get the new chlothing
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmmm now that is a tad odd :/ Have you ever attended the Awards nights? If you have then you should be cool :cool:
    LOL I KNOW ! And yes i won like 7 Awards! So idk why i diddnt do it! Oh well hopefully ill be fine!
    Haha! You must of done it then xD Or it's equivalent. So you should be fineeeee, dude :p

They only say the "Wooden Cuckoo" because it unlocks the STAR Awards just like Vegavale Station unlocks San Francisco :3
    Ahhh Gotcha! and CONGRATS Shiro on making a Twitterr!! Ill follow ya!
    Also Samurai did u Open it yet! ?
    I have indeed opened it but not had a massive look at it yet :D Still have Zombigeddon to film before I can start the new films -.-

But I have set up a Twitter account especially for Stardom :rolleyes: (Didn't want to use my personal as I have abandoned it xD)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha thanks xD I guess it's another step into society..... o.o ....meh lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't see an update yet for me in the Google Play store. Anyone else having issues?
    Oh Nooo! Hopefully you're one is coming real soon :o
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Possible they haven't released it for Google Play yet! Hopefully it appears soon :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Just checking -- was that an IOS exclusive update? Not that I'm complaining, since Android just got an exclusive for V-Day, but just wanted to know if that was the case.
    Tbh I have no idea, Moxie o.O I would have assumed Google Play would have the update soon if it hasn't already :3 But the event is ticking away so maybe it is a possibility that GooglePlay, sadly, are not able to take part in this event, but fingers crossed that something is released soon for you guys :3
  • Jag18Jag18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Good news for people who play on kindle fire they just released the update for us in the Amazon app store! And even better news look like Glu does not want us to not call them to complaint about missing a event because look like it says in my app update that the new event starts today and will end March 4!
    YAY!!!!! That is awesome news!!! Glu are definitely treating updates equally this year which is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing this info I have added it to the first post :D
  • LupiLupi Registered Users 1 Posts
    After this update I can't change my tops/dresses or accessories, sadly.. Crashes immediately, and I've tried restarting and clearing some memory.

The part that sucks the most is that I have missions that make me change outfit! Grrrr... Please help? -,-

Edit: Now it suddenly works again! :)
    Wooo! Glad it fixed itself!!! :D Hopefully it has fixed everyone else's games who had this issue too :3