Better realtionship

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone! :) Ok so I dont date alot because im focus on other things and cause the getting married is bad. The more I think about its kind of a sad wedding. Wedding is suppose to be fun wedding dress shoping with mom and friend enagment party etc. But I already know thats a lot to ask for maybe thats why Glu isnt sure how to fix the wedding thing yet.

Second thing the dates. We need better dates not place but dates. I take my bf around the world to the expensive place to waste my money on him and all I get is Yea sure the place ok it will do. Like what is that all that about?!? I think the bf could either say sonething like Wow! This is a great place! or I love this place! Haha not as much as I love you. Instead of sad disappointment line over and over again. Maybe they can suggesst a place like I heard your favorite band playing at black widow want to go? Something like that

Well I hope it dont sound like a rumble confused mess. The whole dating thing just get me mad. Glu need some cupid advice or something.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yes I know better wedding have already been said :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    They definitely made the wedding as simple as possible. I can see it as either for simplicity and not to overcomplicate the process (like with things you listed) or to make it more realistic. Celebrity weddings (from my experiences) are very casual, private ceremonies because of them wanting to be away from publicity. But again, that part is from my observations :0

When I go to really high-end places, my boyfriends do compliment the place with a positive attitude, but I get what you mean. At least they do offer to go out on a date with you once in a while.... not enough though lol.

Nah, I gotcha xD Well, the main focus of the game is to be a movie star, so they put that at the highest priority for sure. It would be nice to have a relationship update for sure though. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hmm I guess all guys are different you just got lucky mines dont say nothing positive. The wedding I do understand
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Yeah, they only say it if I date at either The Black Widow or Cecil's Castle for some reason...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thats weird.... They still should be happy with whatever you chooses.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • JustinStorm821JustinStorm821 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I know how you feel.. I decide not to take them to places like Wasted cause I don't want people thinking of me as a weird Movie Star Drinking Booze-Man.. Lol :p
    But on the other end, George Spieler likes Wasted... but we can leave that detail out xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I get your point keia. It's like date after date its the same thing. I think they should call us sometimes too.
    Cause even in real life mostly of the time its the boyfriend who take you on dates or surprise you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    right, and its like sometimes they should pay for the dates and all that
    Actually, my boyfriend and I equally pay for dates out because it's unfair that he would have to pay for everything. I also want to pay sometimes because it feels good to be the one who treats :3

I wish it could at least be like half the time your date will pay. Like after you call your date he can be like "I got it covered today" and the actions that usually cost cash only cost the energy or something lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yea thats a good idea.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Right, half and half
  • QUEENQUEEN Registered Users 11 Posts
    I wish there was better animation with in the dates, like holding hands, laughing, or when you and your date kiss there could be movement involved. ex) moving in closer to each other and little hearts would surround you and your date.

Just a quick thought.

I am very curious to know that when you call someone on a date from your friends list, do they know that they are on a date with you? If you click on the friends only contact list and it shows a heart symbol, (0/100) bar and how much of the relationship you have built with them.. Can the other person see that as well?

If not that would be a cool idea.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The animation would be cute :3 Shame movement is so limited on Hollywood but hopefully the developers will have rethink when it comes to the dating scene.

As for dating GC/FB friends, no they have no idea if you go on a date or costar with then which kinda sucks as in A List you did & Starnews would pop with the story involving you and your friend. You would also gain fans from this. So yeah, in Hollywood you can date friends totally in secret :p
    Yeah they could at least add some more poses and stuff; movement would just look weird in this game though xD

Actually I've recently discovered that if you do date a Friend, they cannot co-star with you and must date you back... so while they may not know, if they cannot co-star with you then the other end must have dated them...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • QUEENQUEEN Registered Users 11 Posts
    :)

Well thanks to both of you for answering my question
    And to Samurai
    So yeah, in Hollywood you can date friends totally in secret :p
    That's what I was doing already.. hehe
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    QUEEN wrote: »
    :)

Well thanks to both of you for answering my question
    And to Samurai That's what I was doing already.. hehe

Hehe! Good on ya, girlie ;) And no problemo! The pleasure was all mine *bobs hat*