Being on T.V.

Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts

It's clear that on stardom, we're the star and we film movies, plays, Reality t.v. shows, etc. But we never really get to see ourselves actually being on t.v. I mean yeah we're on starnews but we dont get to watch our movies.

I think that when we complete a movie, we should be able to watch like a few minutes of what we did lol.

Say when starnews comes on and gives you the fans for the movie, we should go home and watch it. So you go home, click the action watch t.v. and BAM the the t.v. fits your whole phone screen . :)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The suggestions for seeing yourself in the theaters exists but I haven't seen one for TV! Brilliant!

Hmm, I dunno about the 'full animation' for the whole screen, but it's a good idea ! I wish the TVs actually turned on like in The A-List, where starnews seems to always be on xD It would be cool if it showed some small clips on the tv like that in Hollywood :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yeah ! lol and it doesnt even have to be the whole ,movie just like a few minutes of it
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ooh, good ideas! It also occurred to me, like, trailers; a quick advert for the film, you and the chosen coworker, maybe, saying the lines at your audition.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yea ! atleast a trailer . lol