No calls from Annie

After the awards I have not received any calls from Arnie to do any jobs the only script on his desk if for the New York or San Fran levels which are not open. I don't want to reset my game because I have spent money purchasing stars!!!!!

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh dear :/ He won't call while you have those scripts waiting :3. Are either one of those scripts called A Manhattan Tale or Vegavale Station? If so A Manhatten Tale unlocks New York and Vegavale Station unlocks San Francisco. :)

If not, I suggest you Submit a Ticket to the team, stating how you got these scripts for DPZ Studios in New York and GoldenGate Studios in San Francisco when you have not unlocked those locations yet. They will be able to look into it for you and fix it :o
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Please do submit that ticket; this has been an on and off glitch for people that still needs to be fully fixed. Good luck!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Please do submit that ticket; this has been an on and off glitch for people that still needs to be fully fixed. Good luck!

Please let us know what happens.

I have a similar glitch:
    My film script is for Cannes but the location is still locked.

I have gotten nowhere with Glu so I would certainly appreciate knowing how this issue is resolved for you.

I have 350 stars and really don't want to lose them all by reinstalling or resetting my game.

Good luck to you Quellymylife!! :)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    Please let us know what happens.

I have a similar glitch:
    My film script is for Cannes but the location is still locked.

I have gotten nowhere with Glu so I would certainly appreciate knowing how this issue is resolved for you.

I have 350 stars and really don't want to lose them all by reinstalling or resetting my game.

Good luck to you Quellymylife!! :)

Oh my! That's awful! How long have you had it for, Twofangs? This glitch should have been sorted months ago!

Completely understandable that you don't want to restart your game, in fact you shouldn't have to! This a major error on glu's part. It's sad when this type of thing happens. I hope this bug is squashed and quick!