Options

Annoyed lol

CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
My so called fiancé is on dates in the game I think lol. I see him sitting at tables with girls and he doesn't acknowledge me at all... Anyone else had this?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They aren't really on dates they are just randomly generated to be at places xD and they only acknowledge you by calling you sweetie or whatever when you are at their apartment. :D
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah it's nothing to even be concerned about. That's just where they appear in game, so be it. The game is still software, nothing human.

And besides, it sounds unfair to your fiance; he can have friends too! I have a lot of close guy friends but am dating :] I would be upset if my partner restricted me from going out with my friends xD

And for the acknowledging thing, I would never be mushy and lovey-dovey in front of friends to my partner, but that's just me being considerate lol. Maybe your date is being considerate too :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ok... U made me sound needy, I was only just saying, my real life husband has no restrictions like ***. I was only annoyed in the sense that I never saw my in game husband before in the game so was odd to my new fiancée was around and when guys would flirt and give me there number right infront of him and doesn't say anything but yet it says to be careful if ur caught dating someone else he will break up with u lol. There was absolutely no need to get so personal and defensive.. I was just wondering if anyone else had come across it. So chill
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, i never said that; just looking at your fiance's point of view! :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Nothing we say is ever personal and what was stated wasn't defensive at all, just another point of view :) But of course we are sorry if we made you feel that way.

We like to keep a positive environment here on the forums so in future if you are upset over something said please inbox us, even if it is another member who has done so. That way it can be sorted privately rather than openly for everyone to see like an episode of eastenders haha xD

As for your inquiry, it is odd that they don't get the dark grey cloud of annoyance over them when you do give your number out in front of them but then technically this isn't seen as cheating in the game, but in real life I know my partner would be annoyed if I did that (not that I would lol!) So yes, if they wanted to add more realism to the game that could be implemented, which would make it more challenging for players to get new love interests. They will literally have to creep haha!

It certainly has happened to me, I do it all the time :p I'm currently engaged to someone just for the sake of collecting rings lol! I have my next victim lined up and a future husband :3 I sadly lost my first one to the contact reset glitch =( I never saw my first husband hanging around anywhere either, but then I was married to the friendly actor you meet at the beginning of the game ^_^