Fans

CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
I have 256.2 million fans and when my movies etc debut I'm not getting any fans?

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That's the maximum fans at the moment so you don't gain anymore fans.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Booooooo :( lol the last update said and more fans to gain tho? Have u reached the max?
    Every update has had more and more fans, you just may have not noticed it because of the constant updates hahaa

Yeah I have the max fans too.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You obviously catched up in this one ;)

I don't yet :( But then I lost some fans by falling asleep during filming xD Luckily it was only a one hour project :3
    Bahh xD happens ..

I'm fluctuating too, not even trying to gain buzz for my nomination xD I haven't even gotten nominated for any of my Song of Dragons films sob.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah caught up as I'm addicted I'm being the biggest star in my Hollywood lol x
    Have been nominated 7 times and not won once since this silly buzz was added!! Rele annoying but hey what can I do haha. We shud get free from glu now hahaha oh I wish :)
    Shiro wrote: »
    Bahh xD happens ..

I'm fluctuating too, not even trying to gain buzz for my nomination xD I haven't even gotten nominated for any of my Song of Dragons films sob.

I know right xD

Grrr, I have no idea what I have been nominated for but I'm not bothering with the buzz either.... too much hassle and it doesn't really pay off lol! You would have thought you would have been nominated for one those!
    CMT89 wrote: »
    Yeah caught up as I'm addicted I'm being the biggest star in my Hollywood lol x

Haha! That's what it's all about ;)
    Have been nominated 7 times and not won once since this silly buzz was added!! Rele annoying but hey what can I do haha. We shud get free from glu now hahaha oh I wish

I've been nominated tons since the buzz but only won once :/ And I had the lowest amount of buzz out of the other nominees lol! I have a ceremony coming up and I am up against my rival for the first time so i need to win this one just to beat her haha :p
    It certainly is a challenge, but that's the fun part! Just not working too hard on this one because it was a normal project I dont care about lol

Yeah wish, but unfortunately that's not how business and real life works lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
    The stars are dear tho man but I still can't help I'm buying them haha. I don't even try with the awards anymore I just do my projects and turn up for the awards and if I win, I win.
    The entire game is business, not just the stars. That's definitely how they get you though.

I feel that doing anything in between your nomination and the awards is still indirectly trying lol. I haven't filmed a single thing since I was nominated yesterday.
    dfk75h.jpg
    I have no to choice to indirectly try I have 9 goals and as soon as I do max rings with another so his got me flat out haha
    What I do when I am bombarded with goals is only concentrate on one series of them at a time :) it stops the confusion and if your agent does ring with more just leave them until you have cleared some. That way you won't have so many clogging up your screen.
    I have a choice; I've been holding back on goals for months just in case I get bored lol. I don't want to play the game goal-less... did that last year and it was boooring.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah true xx
    It's hard to do though when you are where you are as it's all so exciting! I used to rush through them back when I first started playing as you just wanted to know what happened next xD
    Yeah definitely, I'd just skip dialogue and just do everything as fast possible. Boy was I dumb lol; killed my experience.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Has anyone reached level 30/31? X
    For the record: I haven't xD
    Usually nobody shares their levels haha. I'm close to Level 27 though....
    dfk75h.jpg
    Why do nobody shares? It's fun to share :) haha. I'm close to 25
    Yeah either that or a lot of people tend to quit before they get there. Or a lot of the high level people hack but of course keep to themselves.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah I heard there was a hack but personally I don't get the point. I feel prouder knowing I done it by myself, the only *cheats* I use is on ur stardom wiki with information on things. I wish there was more fans to bump into or stalking me in the game lol
    Oh? You edit on the wiki? Haven't seen you around, but let me know who you are or make a wikia account if you want to help out more.

Yeah those fans seem to appear more often in the earlier levels but not anymore lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    No I haven't edited on it just looked up info I needed like goals, achievements etc... It's VERY useful so thanks for taking time out to do all that... How can u tell who hacks cause I don't wanna play with someone who does. My husband isn't giving me any needy and I need it grrr lol
    Oh, haha thanks. Been enjoying it.

Well you can never really tell; extremely fast progression is the only real clue but then again they may have paid money or something, who knows. I don't really go into their business so I don't know.

Yeah the spouse taps seem to only be once ever 18 or 24 hours. Not too sure though.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Why do nobody shares? It's fun to share :) haha. I'm close to 25

I personally don't because of the whole boasting thing, not that my level is anything to boast about xD

Awesome to see you are enjoying the wiki and it has helped :o
    Yeah agree xD Only for informative purposes!

Yeah definitely glad. And I'm personally glad that I invited Samurai to help! Otherwise I may have quit lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yeah agree xD Only for informative purposes!

Yeah definitely glad. And I'm personally glad that I invited Samurai to help! Otherwise I may have quit lol

Exactly! xD

Hehe! Awww shucks :o Thank you, Merb for inviting me ;) I'm sure you would have some other pizza cat to join the fun LOL! xD