33M+ Fans lost from Oscar Mike - Can someone explain??

So I opened my game today because Oscar Mike had just debuted and to my surprise, I start losing fans. At first I'm like "Oh, I must had done something wrong. I'll only lose a million or two of fans." I had 256M+ fans, and now I have 192M. Oscar Mike took 33,442,192 fans! I lost 33M fans!! But that's not all. As soon as I turned on the app, I started to lose fans. I was losing fans for something but I can't tell what. I have been playing the game for three days straight, so it's not like I lost them for not coming on. It went down quite a bit, too. But on top of that I still lost the 33M fans from Oscar Mike. After that, I had another film debut and I gained 3M, but I never saw my fans go up.

Can someone explain to me a few things?
Why was it before I even started to lose the 33M fans, I had already lost 10M+ fans but never received a notification that something had negatively affected me?
Why did I lose 33M with Oscar Mike? Is this a glitch or something? I've never lost that many fans and I completed the movie with 5 Stars.
Why did I never gain the 3M+ from the debut for a film that came after Oscar Mike? This has happened quite a few times. I'll lose some fans and then get some more but never see my number go up.

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's sounds like a glitch in your fan system. That sounds ridiculous. I recommend sending a ticket to glu about it and explain your issue.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    Z2vvcRL.png
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That is odd :/ as you progress you don't gain as many fans from doing 4 star projects but the fact you got 5 and lost fans is very odd. It may be a glitch and I would definitly Submit a Ticket to the team so they can look into this for you :)

I hope this is resolved quickly for you, Kota :3
    Gah, my game has been rather glitchy. When I'm changing clothes, it takes multiple presses for the items to appear completely on my girl. Same with changing her hair or face/features.
    Oh wow! You haven't had much luck with your game have you xD Include that issue in your ticket too so the team can look into fixing it for you :3
    Oh wow! You haven't had much luck with your game have you xD Include that issue in your ticket too so the team can look into fixing it for you :3

Hypothetically speaking, if I did fail this project with 1 star, would I still have lost that many fans? I definitely don't think I failed this project at all. I bought a lot of energy recently and have been playing for three days straight to get all caught up and finish the Shamrock event. I've never lost these many fans. I'm level 20 and 30M+ seems absurd to lose with one project.
    Tbh no I don't think you would of lost so many fans if you had got 1 star instead of 5 as the - is already there. It looks like to me that the + has turned into minus when it should be the other way round. You haven't failed at all just sadly it seems your fan system has gone bananas! It defiantly is ridiculous and it is defiantly a glitch either with that particular goal or your game. Make sure you submit that ticket so this issue can be resolved :)
    Tbh no I don't think you would of lost so many fans if you had got 1 star instead of 5 as the - is already there. It looks like to me that the + has turned into minus when it should be the other way round. You haven't failed at all just sadly it seems your fan system has gone bananas! It defiantly is ridiculous and it is defiantly a glitch either with that particular goal or your game. Make sure you submit that ticket so this issue can be resolved :)

I've submitted a ticket. Hopefully it gets resolved. Thanks for your help.
    Glad to read it ^_^ I have my fingers and toes crossed that it is fixed for you asap :o