Thank you so much!!!!

Thank you so much Glu and Stardom Community!!

30dceab.png

Yeah the picture sucks because of the sale xD

Shiro
I would like to thank glu for recognizing Samurai and my efforts into this community! But note that none of this would have been possible without such an awesome community here! Thank YOU guys for making this possible :] !

I'm speechless really... not too much I can really say except THANK YOU STARS AND STARLETS! We love Stardom and have put our blood, sweat, and tears into this game, the wiki and the forums (as crazy as that sounds!) It feels really good to know that we did something great :] We just love providing and keeping the community happy xD

The stars, while nice, don't really matter. I personally care more for the appreciation from the community and glu anyday :3 Thanks guys; you guys are awesome!!!

SamuraiPizzaCat

I'm gobsmacked, really! A Massive Thank You to Glu for your kind words and gesture but honestly the recognition and the acknowledgement for our dedication to the game and of course to this awesome community means so much more than the stars :3 But they are a very generous gift and I am very grateful for the thought which really is a bonus.

We enjoy every moment of the forums, wiki and the game, and we do it simply for our love for Stardom Hollywood and to help, which none of this wouldn't of been possible without this wonderful community!

A Huge Starry Thank You to the Stars & Starlets of the Community!

Thank you for being a part of this community and game and of course, for just being yourself! High five, guys! Just being a part of such a pukka community makes the game more worth while for me It only feels like yesterday that I joined the forums and so much has happened so quickly. It all still feels so unreal and amazing that we have made a difference, hopefully for the best :3

It is great to know that our efforts have not gone unseen or unheard and we will continue our commitment to the forums, wiki and the game knowing that we have done something right, which feels amazing! I am touched :') and I can not say thank you enough to you all

Shiro
P.S. - Ditto. Samurai says it best xD

*・゜゚・* Stay Starry, Stars, Starlets & Glu! *・゜゚・*

Much Love

281se11.png
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We really do appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this community!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Awww thanks gluadmin :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awww shucks, Gluadmin :o you're making this cat blush xD Thank you :3
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Shopping spree!!! What a nice surprise from Glu! Thank for all your hard work on this forum!! <3
    Haha, I dunno about that shopping spree; definitely gonna save it for some good items though :P

Thank you so much MoxieFox~ ♥
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank you so much MovieFox :o and yeah ditto with the spree haha! There's so much I want to buy but too scared to spend haha! So looks as though I'll be saving them for something special :3
    So what did you guys get with your credits?? Let me live vicariously through you!
    I bought the rest of the pets I didn't have XD now I'm really gonna save up LOL

That yacht is so tempting...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Where do all the pets hang out in your houses? I only have the three cash ones and the dog seems to like different rooms in every house. Silly thing.
    depends on the houses xD too many to describe!
    dfk75h.jpg
    MoxieFox wrote: »
    So what did you guys get with your credits?? Let me live vicariously through you!

Haha! I'm still too chicken to spend mine xD But I know I will pluck up the courage to do so eventually :p
    MoxieFox wrote: »
    Where do all the pets hang out in your houses? I only have the three cash ones and the dog seems to like different rooms in every house. Silly thing.

As for the houses, you should check them out on the wiki :3 All the pets eligible for each home are listed on both the Pets and Houses individual pages :o
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Wow u two are so lucky :) haha.
    I guess you could say that haha. Dedication and hard work always pays off, recognition or not ^_^
    dfk75h.jpg
    Don't get me wrong you totally deserve it but well jealous there's so much I cud do with 500 stars haha.
    Haha yeah I understand where you were coming from x3
    dfk75h.jpg
    But I'd be so scared to spend it haha. It's nice to see how much ur hard is appriecated tho. I asked a question on 'relationship guide' thread. If u cud help me out I'd be so grateful x
    Haha xD I am too chicken to spend them! I still haven't bought anything with mine lol!

I've answered your question on the relationship guide ;)
    Thank u!! Is there u want to buy but as u said ur too chicken?
    Haha I bought the rest of the pets I didn't have but nothing else lol. So tempted to buy that yacht but it can wait xD

We are on the forums all the time so we will always see new posts :] Do not worry, we will always answer your questions! I replied to you as well ^_^
    dfk75h.jpg
    CMT89 wrote: »
    Thank u!! Is there u want to buy but as u said ur too chicken?

Im thinking of buying the mansion :3 I've been meaning to for awhile and possibly Paul the octopus as I freaking love him! XD
    I bought him and love him xD Who doesn't love an octopus who enjoys football and poker?
    dfk75h.jpg
    This is exactly my point xD I want him to be my wingman haha! :p