It won't let me play

I made my starlet and it took me to the beginning where I am in front of a poster that says glu star on it and there is a limo. But that's it. There's no start button. I had this on my old phone and it had it where I talked to this guy to start the game but he's not there. The game isn't frozen, I still move my arms and there are cameras flashing but it just won't let me start the game. And there is no settings symbol were I can restart. I tried redownloading the app but it didn't work. It took me to the same thing.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    At the very beginning of the game there should be a blonde hair guy, called Ray Powers, standing with you with a speech bubble. In order to start playing, you need to click on his speech bubble :3

You can restart the game by pressing the gear in the top left corner of the page next to the XP and Level bar ^_^ which will bring you to an options menu. One of the options is Restart game.

The gear looks like this;

2d6tdhv.png

Option Page:

vzh8j4.png

You could also try turning off icloud if you play on an apple device.

If Ray Powers isn't visible after restarting and turning off icloud and the problem persists please Submit a Ticket so the team can fix it. Hope you can play soon =)