Options

camera for taking pictures

if there would be easy way of snapping a photo it would be pretty cool..cause i cant take my dolls pictures to share with people..otherwise its a great game

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    What's up Viviana! :D Glad you've checked out the Official Forums!

It would be cool to have a snapshot button, but it has to be made correctly.

I personally hate games with a snapshot button (unless the game is literally made for it) because it makes you go through a huge process with social networking, connecting, posting every single time you post a picture and not just having the image sent to your photo gallery. Even if it just asks, I hate those pop-ups! I just want to play the game! Also, I wouldn't be able to edit and decorate my pictures like that!

So yeah it would be awesome but it just has to be made where it only goes to your gallery and not straight to social networking. :) Good idea!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    viviana maddoxviviana maddox Registered Users 4 Posts
    thanks but i dunno how i can snap photos
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I sent you the link to the thread on Facebook, but here it is again: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Capture-amp-Post-a-Picture

For you, just hold down the lower volume button and lock button at the same time.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep the lower volume button and the lock button at the same time should do the trick, Viviana :o

Great to see you checking out the forums too and it would be kinda cool to have an ingame camera option, like they do on Sims Freeplay :)