Still no NPCs in Cannes or Hills

I posted this a week ago. There are no NPCs in my game in either the Hills or Cannes for the last two weeks. I've reset the game, Removed and readded GC friends and deleted the app and reinstalled with yet another new game. I placed a ticket request on the 24th with pics of the game.... In which they responded that they've never heard of the problem and asked me to send them pics (irony of which I had of course)

I'm asking if anyone has heard of this problem happening to them or another. Please.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Man, that is so weird!! Unfortunately I haven't seen any posts apart from yours with this issue. But surely you can't be the only the one!

I'll keep my eyes & ears open & if I see anything I'll post it here :o I hope this is resolved for you soon, dude :3
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wow this is so interesting! I can try to ask about it too; hopefully you'll get some NPC in Poisson Bleu soon!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Obscure JesterObscure Jester Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank. You could you two add me back please. Obscure Jester
    No problemo, dude :) Friend request in the way :3
    Sent ^^ I'll ask for you soon :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Obscure JesterObscure Jester Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's been nearly two weeks since this started....l and it still seemed to have lost all NPCs . Two trouble tickets in and the response was they had never heard of it. Scratching their heads. New patch and update today.... But no NPCs . Bah. I might just quit for awhile.
    There's more to Stardom than just NPCs... I mean, do you NEED NPCs at the moment? I'm sure you could focus on other goals and projects... :\ at least until this issue gets cleared up...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • AkevaAkeva Registered Users 5 Posts
    There are no npc's in Poisson Bleu in my game either.
    There is only one in my game there and in Il Vecchio Pazzo if I am lucky. But Cannes is underdeveloped in my opinion which will probably explain why barely anyone finds any NPC's there :)
  • Adrian FigueroaAdrian Figueroa Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know where to put this, so I'm attempting here. Half my 500 star list is A listers but for some reason, and they all hang out in the neighborhood, downtown or the coast. I never find stars anywhere else, save Vegas. Also , I just got to 4 stars on a project, and I lost fans. Like, really?
    I think the NPC's locations just vary from game to game but A Listers are commonly known to hang out at The Coast and higher locations :) I too find A Listers in The Neighborhood & Downtown. I think as you progress C Listers & lower rank NPC's die out, well they certainly have in my game, anyway xD

As for losing fans for a four star project, this did use to be part of gameplay but now it has been adjusted to 3 stars depending on your goal and rank progression. There has been some weird glitches with people's fan systems recently, so you may be experiencing such a bug.

If need be Submit a Ticket to the team so they can look into this for you ^_^ Hope it's just a one off thing though and a huge starry welcome to the forums, Adrian! :o