same old same old

I don't know how to get more fans. I keep doing auditions and stuff like that but the shows or movies keep getting cancelled and I can't get anymore fans. HELP!

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've not come across any projects that get cancelled :/ in order to get more fans just keep doing loads of projects and make sure you get 4-5 stars for the best result. Also dating can get you a heap of fans as well.

Also it is a possiblity if you are on the Alist that you may have maxed out on fans currently. The last update the max fans you could get was 256.2M

Where abouts are you in the game currently? What goals do you have? Just so I can fully understand where you are & what's happening :3
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Also if you want to take a break from projects, you can also focus on relationships and your love life perhaps so you can still get some fans and maybe work your way to marriage! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • 21mmaloney21mmaloney Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm at the part where I have 2 get on the D list.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh that part is tricky considering it is right at the beggining of the game :/ Dating the friendly actor helped me out big time with that ^_^

My advice would be to date a facebook/Game Center friend once or twice, you will gain a heap of fans if they are an A lister :o Also complete loads of projects but not commercials as these do not really gain you as many fans as tv shows and films :3