Options

My name is Natasha, nice to meet you

Hi, I'm Natasha and I play Stardom, lol. I'm on the A List in the #86 place, my character has no name :( I don't know how I can change it and I don't want to restart the game.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A huge starry welcome to the forums, Natasha! :o

Sadly there is no way to change your character's name :( You should have had the chance to give them a name back at the beggining before working your first ever shift at Starbeans with Tony. The only way you can give your character a name is by restarting your game which of course you don't want to :3 & that is completely understandable ^_^

Just look at it that your starlet is that awesome that there isn't a name worthy enough for them xD
  • Options
    natslavignenatslavigne Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks SamuraiPizzaCat haha I like your username
    I don't know why I have no name I remember that when I created my starlet I connected it with Google+ and the name was "Tinky Winky" hahahaha but I didn't want that name so I just put "Natasha" (I didn't know the last name was necessary) so maybe that's the reason why I have no name :(
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    LOL Tinky Winky nice! Is your favorite color purple by any chance xD

The last name is not necessary. My starlet's name is just Shiro. :0

But anyways we've had reports of missing names but no one ever has reported a fix...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hehe! Thanks :o

I always preferred Dipsy :p but yeah your google account name wouldn't of been your characters name anyway, Warren should have given you the option to type in your desired name at your first shift at starbeans when you first started playing. Well, that's how it works with the iOS version anyway :/

Last names aren't needed either, my character is called plain old Gia because she is too awesome for a surname xD
  • Options
    I have the Android version maybe it's for that on the top stars I haven't seen you in what places are you? :) you are cool :D
  • Options
    I play on an iphone version & you wouldn't of seen me in your game as we are not friends :D I was #1 with 256.2M fans but my game is currently broken so I am unable to play :( I have probably dropped quite a few places & lost fans.

But feel free to add me on facebook Samurai-Pizza Cat is the name ^_^ Aww shucks, thanks Natasha, you seem pretty cool yourself :3
  • Options
    i sent you a request and thanks
    but in my game ella james is the number one :o
  • Options
    Okie dokie :3 I think I have just accepted it xD Thanks for the add :o

Oh yeah she will be for now until my game is fixed muahahahaaa! :p