Options

Bus Passes?

jlarhbcejlarhbce Registered Users 2 Posts
i dont know about you guys, but it gets kind of expensive shuttling back and forth to the hills and the valley. this isnt such a big deal unless your strapped for cash like me - i recently furnished my san fran apartment. it would be nice to have a pass once you reach a certain level

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome to the forums!

I like this idea, but maybe like daily passes (like real life)? Being strapped for cash is a choice of course, but I do like the bus passes. Great idea!

Daily passes can cost like, 3-5 Stars or something. It should have a price to it for the business side, but of course you wont be needing to buy bus passes every day so I think that would be a fair way to do things. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    So once you buy the bus passes for stars then the traveling is for free? If so it should be the same for airplane too cause it cost a lot of money too
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you can use the bus for free with a pass, it should either be daily 2-5 stars or like a whole bunch of stars. Making the bus completely free kills the purpose of planning your travels wisely. :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They could introduce your own private jet, where the expense of flying is half price or 15% less as your ticket is not included :p