Stardom Hollywood facebook friend issue

So I have Stardom on my android and I wanted my bf to play with me so I downloaded the game on his Apple Ipod.
I logged onto both facebook accounts to link them but he's not showing on my friends list and I'm not showing on his...any idea why? It's logged in and the page is liked :/
Should I send him a game invite and restart his game?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There has been some issues with connecting to facebook. You can try sending the invite and wait a few days as this does seem to take time to take effect on the game :) But if he still doesn't show or vice versa this is a glitch and hopefully will be addressed very soon :o

A huge starry welcome to the forums, YourMajesticDemon ^_^
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah this is a pretty huge issue; I myself have been having pretty bad experiences with the contacts including freezing and crashing of the game thanks to the contacts… But I will say that they eventually get onto your list, you just have to wait a while and reconnect often. :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • LjayjarvLjayjarv Registered Users 9 Posts
    I too have issues with facebook friends not appearing on my game contacts only 3 out of 7 friends appear on game contacts :(
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ugh… I hope they fix this soon -.-

I crash when scrolling through my contacts list… and of course some people are missing from mine too :(
    dfk75h.jpg