New Android Update Today!

What luck, another update! Two new quests have been added!

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is awesome news, MoxieFox :D Have you got the app summary by any chance? Just so I can get an inkling as to what this update brings :p Plus it can be added to the wiki :3
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    It says:

-Lots of new quests added (Levels 13+, 15, and 16+)
    -More clothing for guys and gals!
    -Level 32 added
    -Millions more fans added for A-Listers to earn
    -Keep up with Starnews' Ray Powers on Twitter

I should have written down the details, but so far Max sent me to Black Widow to meet a director (Roman something?) where Mariah cut me off and now I'm doing a film called The Grind House to get in with that director. Also, I met with someone at The Golden Porkchop to agree to a film called A Foreign Affair. (Pretty sure that's a Mr. and Mrs. Smith reference.) The wait time is 8 and 12 hours respectively.
    Awesome! Thank you very much MoxieFox :o It has been added to the wiki :3

Ohhhh it sounds good so far! It wouldn't surprise me if there is a reference in there ^_^ Keep us posted on the new goings on :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    iOS now has the update! Enjoy guys!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • QUEENQUEEN Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes, they have heard my cries (jk) but seriously more clothing? yippy!! :o
    The new sweaters are definitely interesting :3 !
    dfk75h.jpg
    *sob* I have no idea what they look like xD

I'm definitly not meant to have those weekend offer shoes either, my game is saying the offer is 50% extra XP when completing projects -.-
    I got that offer too but for some reason it won't come back up for me on any of my games :\
    dfk75h.jpg
    That's the only offer I have got :( no shoes just XP. So now even the offers are glitching!
    Yeah now that is weird! :< grr...
    dfk75h.jpg
    Right, support have got back to me and said the weekend deal is both the wardrobe item and the 50% more XP :/
    Stars & Starlets, I can now officially tell you that....

Both Shiro and I are featured in this update!!

This has been in the pipeline for a few months now & had to be kept secret squirrels. I don't know the details but we are characters for a goal for a 2 part film called Frozen I believe. It's a great honour to be part of the game! Look out for Sami Pizzicatti and Shiro Liu, stars and starlets :o

*・゜゚・* A Huge Starry Thank You to Glu! *・゜゚・*
    For your continued support and for featuring us, it truly is an honour Just a shame I can't play it atm xD But Thanks to a Stardom Facebook buddy I was able to have a peek :3
    *・゜゚・* A Huge Starry Thank You to the Community! *・゜゚・*
    This would not of been possible without you guys, and your support! You truly are the best community ever!!! Thank you so much stars & starlets!

*・゜゚・* Stay Starry & enjoy the goals & update! *・゜゚・*
    AHHHHHH THAT IS SO COOL!! CONGRATS!!!

So, you two are going to be Elsa and Anna, right?? :D

(I got the call but am still finishing up That's Karma right. Can't wait to see you two in game!!)
    It really is :D We have been waiting some time for it but now it's here I can't even play it to see for myself xD But the imprtant thing is that other stardom players can and enjoy it ^_^

Nope xD We are ourselves but by the looks of things we are the directors/writers of the two parter :3

Woooo! Keep me posted on it, MoxieFox! Glad you are as excited about it as we are :3
    So happy they took my request to do Frozen!! :D

Haha if anything the star/starlet would be Elsa/Anna/Sven/whatevercharacter xD

I can't wait to meet ourselves!! <3

Thank you so much glu! Sorry I'm not as good with words as Samurai but it means a lot to me! Shows that dedication and hard work always pays off! Thanks for a starry Stardom year ;) It's officially been a year since I played stardom and joined the forums and it's been a blast !!
    dfk75h.jpg
    I haven't gotten this goal yet…. very sad :(
    dfk75h.jpg
    Meeting with Sami Pizzicatti!!

Screenshot_2014-03-24-21-31-10.png
    Looks good xD No one has posted pictures of me yet… I must look too ugly xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    awwww no! They just want to give each of you a turn in the spotlight!!
    Haha, I finally saw a picture of myself. They only got half of me accurate, while they pretty much got Samurai spot on. I'm so offended.

I guess I was right, they did make me ugly because it's not me...
    dfk75h.jpg
    finally met Shiro Liu!

Screenshot_2014-03-25-20-38-58.png
    Were they supposed to base the designs off your starlets or your real life looks? Either way, I think you two both look great!
    Haha they were supposed to be our starlets! thanks ^_^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Jag18Jag18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I haven't gotten this goal yet…. very sad :(

Did you get the goal yet? I still haven't gotten it! I'm a level 23 player so do I have to be a higher level to get it?
    No Shiro hasn't gotten it yet :/.. I know New York plays a part :o But you've probably unlocked that xD I think it may be a level 24 goal but don't hold me to it. We haven't been given details on it. Just work your way through your goals and you should get it eventually :)
  • Jag18Jag18 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yeah already have New York lol, but thanks for the info Samurai!! Hopefully will get it soon.
    Thought you might ;) and no problemo, it's my pleasure as always :3 I'm sure you will get it soon... I have to wait for glu to release a fix for my glitch before I can check it out *sob*
    I think it's a lower level goal as I've seen lower level people get the goal :| No idea why I don't have it yet though! I'm level 27 so no idea :3 I'll get it eventually...
    dfk75h.jpg