unable to connect to network

Hi everyone, i've been getting this "unable to connect to network" problem lately whenever i tried to load the game. Problem is that, all my connections works perfectly fine n i have excellent signal for my wifi. It happened lots of time in a day, esp when i'm in the middle of dating/filming. I cant afford to restart the game as i had made a purchased on the stars and cash. I cant save the game either as i'm an android user.

Can anyone help pls? Thx lots!

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Heya hunnyM a huge starry welcome to the forums :D

That does sound like a pain! I don't think restarting would fix the issue anyway. The only thing I can suggest trying is; close down all background running apps and turn your wifi off then turn it back on just in case there is a minor issue with connectivity, it will repair the issue with the connection if there is one.

If you are playing on an apple device, try turning off icloud. That sometimes causes loading/Connection issue :3

Have my fingers and toes crossed that your it works :o
  • hunnyMhunnyM Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hiya! Thx for the welcome n reply. I tried everything but still not able to. I tried reinstalling my game but still cant connect at all.
    Sounds like you may be experiencing the loading glitch :/ Have read a few stories. You can sit and wait to see if it get's sorted via server update, they sometimes do those for these kinda things. Also you may find it sorts itself out, that's happened a few times too. But if the problem persists please Submit a ticket to the team who will look into it the issue for you. Have you tried turning off icloud if playing an apple device?

Hope you are back playing quicker than you can say Stardom, baby! ;)
    Am still unable to connect to the network. it happens every single time after i made a purchase
    Have you tried resetting your device, if you are using an apple product that can sometimes sort these types of issues but to me It definitely sounds likes an error at glu's end not yours. Submit a ticket to the team (the link is provided in my previous response) so they are aware of it & can fix it for you :)
    I tried restarting my device lots of time...i'm using android device to play the game. it allowed me to play for 5mins, but the notice came up again after that. I had sent the ticket to the support team already but i doubt they will respond anytime soon. But thx for the advise thou!
    The issue is definitely at glu's end then :/ As for a response, I too doubt you will get one soon as they are snowed under but they will see it, read it and work on the matter if they aren't already doing so as this is happen to a lot of players. But hopefully with any luck it will be sorted very soon :o