Stardom Contest History

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Awesome submission Queen Cookie! Love the theme going on with the beach and how you got your date to wear aquamarine as well! Love Love Love it!!

You can have up to two pictures, and you may edit them as many times as you want Melanie! :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Beautiful entry, QueenCookie! Love the combination of the crop top and skirt, very elegant with a funky twist ;) The beach is definitly a nice touch & you even managed to get your date to participate xD Simply darling!! :o

Melanie von Matterhorn~ You may indeed edit them whenever you want :3 Speaking of which love your new addition! The blue hair is an awesome touch ^_^
    Great edit Melanie! Love your aqua spirit :D !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    -sits back and puts my feet up on a table- well this will be fun to watch, lets see what happens when event is over
    IMG%5D
    Also wana add, i think this is a great idea, i really like the community here in this specific game, alot of fun stuff going on all the time.
    IMG%5D
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Contest entry for march entry one

2vdle0o.jpg

24x2jqe.png
    Kush- Thanks! I had the idea back in about November and had Samurai join in the fun xD Really wanted to see the community get more involved :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Kush- Thanks! I had the idea back in about November and had Samurai join in the fun xD Really wanted to see the community get more involved :)

lori- Your pictures are not showing up but I've seen them on Facebook. Be sure that your photos have valid URLs for them to be visible :P !

Fixed it I think
    Great submissions lori! :) Looking awesome here in that aqua! Nice :P

Just to follow the rules of the contest, I've put both of your submissions in one post ^_^ Just be sure to follow the rules next time! I know rules suck but it's how we can easily keep track of submissions! :)

Great posts and thanks for participating!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Lori, I must say you look very seductive with your short blue hair & matching lipstick, but I am bias when it comes to short hair :p High fiveee, girl!!!! Fabulous entry! ^_^
    -sits back and puts my feet up on a table- well this will be fun to watch, lets see what happens when event is over
    Also wana add, i think this is a great idea, i really like the community here in this specific game, alot of fun stuff going on all the time.

Hope you have the popcorn at the ready, Kush xD my awful puns come up next when the event is over

Awww shucks, that's really nice to know We do try xD
    Aquamarine_zpsbcb4679f.png

I hope you all have been calm and collected just like the colour whilst waiting for the results! You all truly captured the aquamarine spirit and beauty! You were all goddesses in our eyes & many thanks for taking part. This really has been an awesome contest ^_^

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is .........

QueenCookie

With
    Her Siren Charm ~ Looking as seductive as a siren's song with her captivating beauty! I certainly would crash into the rocks xD

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

In Second Place is...........

Bala75

With
    Her Cool Elegance ~ Looking majestic & as beautiful as the birthstone itself! Fabulously breathtaking outfit!

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Melanie von Matterhorn

With
    Her Fresh & Funky Stuff ~ Looking as cool as a sea breeze in her second submission & as beautiful as an crystal but with a funky twist! You've got style, girlie! SUIT UP!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! I hope aquamarine becomes an essential colour in all of your wardrobes, as you all looked smokinggg!!!

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like to take you all back in time to the 1920's, where the fashion was all about glitter, furs, stylish suits and hats! That's right, it's time to be;

Mobsters
    & Flappers!
    vd359x.png

Read the First Post for this contest rules :3

You have until the 13th April!
  • bala75bala75 Registered Users 9 Posts
    How do we get our prize? I am so excited I have never won before ;)
    It will be sent to you via a alternative account of ours :) You should have received a message from Shiro :o

Congrats on your win, was a beautiful entry :3
    bala75 wrote: »
    How do we get our prize? I am so excited I have never won before ;)

Yep check your inbox on the forums :) Just follow the instructions and reply back whenever ^_^

We loved your submission! Simply beautiful! ~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ohh my god, thanks very much, I'm so happy

I never taught I will win with this great competitors.
    Congratulations to everyone who participated, you all looked beautiful/handsome (not sure if dudes may have participated) really enjoyed looking at each picture here. Cant wait to see more :)
    IMG%5D
    Your entry was just outstanding! Great work Melanie :) We look forward to seeing you more in the future!

Haha, no men this time but hopefully we'll see more in the future!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ohh my god, thanks very much, I'm so happy

I never taught I will win with this great competitors.

No, thank you for such an awesome entry :3 We loved it! That outfit was to die for :p
    nmj906.jpg

Those are my submissions.

o0x7j6.png

ps: an example would come very handy
    pps: I edited the pictures with a little bit of sepia filter for that old-fashioned style.
    I think this is a wonderful submission Melanie! Great work! :)

The only reason why I personally don't do Stardom examples is so I don't take ideas from others! xD Especially with the limitations of the Stardom wardrobe….

Simple google searches help! Not that I won't want to provide info but only so I follow the reason above :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    What a delightful entry, Matterhorn! Love the accessories you have used :o nice touch with the filters :3

Yeah sadly, it's kinda hard for us to give examples without stealing ideas due to the lacking wardrobe of Stardom: Hollywood. Luckily, google always has the answers :p

Thank you for participating again, Melanie ^_^
    Thanks a lot shiro & samurai <3
    I hope there will be many other rivals to beat, that makes it way more fun :)
    You are very welcome Melanie :)

I hope so too! It definitely is really fun to see all of your entries. They're all so wonderful :P
    Spread the word to your Stardom friends!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Here is my flapper entry for the contest

35i24c0.png
    Splendid entry Lori! I love the hairstyle you have chosen and the modern day edge of your starlet flapper :D Looking as though you are ready to hit the town to do the charleston xD

Keep them coming stars and starlets! We wanna see some mobsters! You know the Al Capone's of Stardom: Hollywood ;)
  • SweetieSweetie Registered Users 8 Posts
    My submission for the contest.
    Screenshot_2014-04-01-17-30-45_kindlephoto-3651178_zps2otudeuw.png

Screenshot_2014-04-01-17-28-24_kindlephoto-3589052_zpsyux81nrn.png
    Heeyyyy Sweetieeeee, just realised you are from the same place as me xD High five English girlie haha!

Your entries are stunning! I love the colours, accessories and hair styles you have used. The filter is a wicked touch too!! B-e-a-utiful, darrling!

Keep them coming STARS *Ahem* and Starlets :3 ~ Where are these mobsters at mannnn :p
  • Ms Lyla RolMs Lyla Rol Registered Users 2 Posts
    My submission for the contest:

2s6a2ja.jpg
    Beautiful submission Lyla & a huge starry welcome to forums ;)

Love your take on the flapper style & the sepia filter finishes it off nicely ^_^ Thank you for taking part :o
  • TriciaFTriciaF Registered Users 1 Posts
    **Not sure if this is right or not but....**

My Submission for the contest
    2vjq4g9.png