Options

Getting energy bonus from owning house

I think that would be fantastic if we get extra energy capacity when we buy a property and regenerate energy quicker when staying at our luxurious house. The more expensive and better furnished it is, the more bonus it gives. Since houses are supposed to help us getting some rest. So it would be worthwhile for us to spend stars and money on buying and decorating it.
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o

Comments

• Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Thats a good idea, It would be more helpful. Welcome to the forums
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I love this idea! The houses should definitely do more than house our pets and spouses and give bonuses :)

Maybe buying certain items like the beds and couches could give daily energy amounts! I'm thinking like 10 energy from a bed and 5 energy from a couch. This could be really helpful throughout the day and bring more incentive to buy the furniture and houses. ;)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Firstly, a huge starry welcome to the forums, Starbeans Barista (Love the username btw :p)

Secondly, what an awesome and refreshing idea!!!! The homes are so limited and all that money they cost just to house pets basically is wasted.. This would be a great addition to the game and would give buying furniture a purpose too :3