Edmund Flannery at Wasted?

Edmund Flannery is hiding.

I have a task to meet him at Wasted to discuss his untitled project but he hasn't been there for a day!! I'm assuming this is a glitch.. Has this happened to anyone else with this task?

What can I do to fix this? Will it be fixed with my update?

btw GLU, hurry up and release the Android Halloween update!! -___-

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Isn't this the guy who was the total recluse?

I remember he wanted you to do all of his tasks first. If you did these and he still isn't there, check back with your agent to see if he has anything to say about it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KoreykillzKoreykillz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nothing.

I was originally told to go meet him at the coast but when I got there the waitress told me he said to meet him at Wasted. So on I'm at wasted and he's never here. I went back to the agent and there's nothing to be said about it.

Its some kind of glitch
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    And the bartender at Wasted had nothing to say huh.

Sob, you are probably right that it is a glitch :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmmm I remember this task you had to chase him around a bit... if the bartender had nothing to say then it is a possible glitch as Shiro said. If i remember rightly i chased him down in the valley, but can not remember as it was so long ago.

If need be submit a ticket to glu and they'll look into for you. Hope your issue is resolved soon.
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have currently the same problem :( I can't find him anywhere. I did go to every bar and spoke to the bartenders.. do I also maybe have to tip them? :/ He is unfindable...