Options

Adoption

bala75bala75 Registered Users 9 Posts
I think the family is a good idea but what if your not married and you want to adopt a child. Lots of movie stars adopt so why not add it. Just a suggestion and I apologize if this idea has been put out there already.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I love this idea and hope it gets added with children after marriage! It would also mean a new location too… which of course would be awesome :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What a cute idea :o Real Life celebrities do it, so why can't ours if children are ever implemented into the game ^_^
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I love new locations! Im just wondering how many will they let us have? and since this about family where is are mom and dad do we have siblings? It be nice to have a phone once in a while from them. :/
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    New locations are a must admittedly! Well, the A List have 6 locations available via Los Angeles International... so hopefully we will see at least two more but obviously I personally would love to see more than 2 additional locations!

As for the family, it would be a nice touch to have a phone call from them once in a while. It could provide Cash, XP and energy depending on what options you choose in the conversation or something :)