Options

wish list of tweaks for game

bala75bala75 Registered Users 9 Posts
1. The pink dots in our homes that hover over the furniture and stuff are so big, wish they could be smaller. It's like my home is nice but all I see is big pink dots.
2. I am sure someone has suggested this already, but why can't we keep adding to our energy if it is full. Or when we reach the next level we get an energy refill but lose all the energy we currently had.
3. It would be nice to have more interactions in the game. Like with IGC's .
4. And lastly to actually be able to sit down lol we are always standing

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    1. So true! In The A-List they are much smaller :) I like those task buttons much better.
    2. Yeah I wish this would happen, so that if people wanted to, they could keep tapping on things for energy while they prepare for a movie or something haha. The leveling only fills up your energy, doesn't really mean we lose energy.
    3. I wanted to be able to "date" co-stars a while ago haha, more of a lunch date to get their network up xD
    4. We're always on the go! At least we sit for the dinner dates XD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    1. Yes, yes, yess!!!!! The homes look like they have been invaded by those pesky pink dots! They need to be made smaller so we can actually see our interior, after all the homes aren't cheap :p

2. Yeah, it does annoy me when I have picked up an energy bolt in the past, when tapping on stuff and I have full energy :/ Would be nice for the additional energy collected to be added on when you have full energy. There could be a limit like 50/60 or something, just so it still remains to be challenging.

3. This would be pretty cool too! As the interactions are limited. I'd like to interact with my agent and Charlene more as well as Friends!

4. Yeah these stars and starlets aren't made sitting haha xD Would actually like to see my agent get off their butt from time to time though :p
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yea like maybe your boss or Charlene call you to one of the restaurant to talk business or say "You know baby. Once in awhile its good to relax and enjoy life. Lets enjoy this lunch."-Max I dont know something like that.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha! Spot on with the Max impression there xD He would probably say something like that and "You have gotta try the caviar! This one is on you, baby!" as he too stingy with his money to pay for lunch not unless he got something in return haha :p But yeah this would be a nice little addition, could be like a series of side goals or something :3