How to Get Represented by Max Bling

1zqbxh0.png

You're on the A-List now, but the projects Arnie is giving you is not enough to buy that dream house, that expensive suit or dress, or those pets you want. You know there is another agent called Max Bling, but his receptionist says that he's not taking any new clients! This is the burning question a lot of rising stars and starlets want answered, and here is how to get represented by Max!
Your level or rank DOES NOT determine when you can get represented at all.

How to Get Represented by Max Bling

You're on the A-List, #1 even, and his receptionist still notifies you that Max doesn't want new clients! This does not mean you're not good enough, it's only because a few goals need to happen before you can get represented.

Possible Theories for Prerequisites

Before explaining the series of goals, there are some theories out there that people claim needs to happen before getting these goals. They aren't set-in-stone confirmed but if you want, you can try these such as:

At least be level 13
At least have 1.50M fans
Win at least two awards
Buy a nicer house (Starlight Condos or Beach House)

There has also been a claim that the following goals are not necessary and that you just need to be far enough along into the game, talk to the receptionist, and get represented. This has only been reported by one person.
Note that these are all just theories and claims and do not reflect everybody's gameplay.

Steps to getting Represented

Get a project called Time Alien. It'll happen, just keep doing goals and leveling up.

Film its sequel, Time Alien 2. If you get the call for a party after this movie, good for you and attend it!

If not, you'll get a project called Oscar Mike. You can pay your rival $1250 or $1500 for the lead role. If you choose lower, you will not get the part, but this will not hinder you from getting represented.

Get a call from Charlene informing you of a party at Headley Mansion in The Hills that you are invited to. This happens regardless if you actually filmed Oscar Mike or not.

Attend the party and talk to Max Bling!
After the party is over, you should now be able to be represented by Max Bling!
If you did all this and the representation is still not happening, send a ticket to glu.

Arnie Vs. Max

It is by popular agreement that Max is a better agent than Arnie. He's where you want to go to move forward in the game and get a lot more cash and fans. Of course it is all just preference but it's ideal to move to Max if you need the money, want to do some big projects, or if you just like his style.

The benefit Max gives is that he gives bigger projects, meaning more cash, XP, and fans. While Arnie ranges from about 1-8 hour projects (24 hours if you're lucky), Max consistently gives 8-48 hour projects, with some smaller projects if they come by. While this calls for big payouts, they require a lot more attention because they are bigger projects. But that's what's required of A-List stars and starlets!

The only disadvantage (by opinion) is that all Max cares about is money. While Arnie is obviously desperate for money, it's not as important as wanting to get you some decent roles. Even though this is all mental, some people can prefer Arnie over Max due to attitude (which does happen in real life :P). It's all about choice and how you want to live your Stardom life!

If you are represented by Max and want to be represented by Arnie again, you can always swing by his agency and cheer him up by asking for representation. Note that it's been said that if you leave Arnie again that you cannot be represented by him anymore. This has yet to be confirmed.

It's all preference, but you'll probably want to be represented by Max if you need the money :)

¨*•.¸¸¸.•*♪✩♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ Hope this helps! Happy Stardom!¨*•.¸¸¸.•*♪✩♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• joneswilsonjoneswilson Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks for writing creative information
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Glad the info has helped you on all the threads you've commented on :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • WhoviangirlWhoviangirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not gotten any movies called Time Alien or the other movie.Can anyone tell me why?Im #1 and an A-lister. I more than the number of fans you have to have
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    These movies come about as you progress. Just work through your current goals and eventually you will get them :3 Sorry I can't be any more specific but this part is very different for everyone, which is all part of Stardom's charm :D
  • stardomlifeaddictstardomlifeaddict Registered Users 4 Posts
    I still havent gotten this project.. im on level 16! I screwed up on the heart of mars or whatever it was called, arnie said to go have fun and i screwed that one and now i wint getting these Time alien projects! What do i do? And also, 2 of my achievements are stuck on level 5 and i didnt get tne stars from them!what do i do? :/:(
    This part is different for everyone and level does not come into it. I was on level 18 when I got it but meanwhile other players were higher or lower in level. Just work your way through your goals and you will get it eventually :) If you haven't already buy a better a home, like the Beach House :o

As for some of your achievements being stuck at level 5, this is because you have completed them, so wooooooo go you xD The hero achievement maxes out at level 6 but near enough the rest of them max out at level 5 :3
  • Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I know that after all this goes down and you get the offer for oscar mike. Then you are to laye for the audition and the director says if you do a drama movie she will give you a shot. What happens if you dont film a drama movie in 24 hours?
    Amanda0424 wrote: »
    I know that after all this goes down and you get the offer for oscar mike. Then you are to laye for the audition and the director says if you do a drama movie she will give you a shot. What happens if you dont film a drama movie in 24 hours?

I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused about what you're specifically asking… could you possibly clarify? I don't recall having to film a drama to get represented.
    dfk75h.jpg
    When i get the audition for oscar mike first i go to the studio down town and i find out my rival posed as the directors secretary ( or something like that) i then go to the coast for the real audition which have ended but since i gave a perfect audition she says if i do one drama film in 24 hours i can get in the movie ( along side rival once i pay her) its all on the wiki page as well under oscar mike was just wondering what would happen if i didnt complete the drama
    The drama is to get the role in oscar mike
    You don't have to film Oscar Mike, the opportunity just has to come up.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ohhhhh see i have been workin my tail off to get this role and didnt even need to lol. Oh well i stayed up and just ran through neighborhoods collecting enough energy to finish my 24 hour filmso i could get the drama lol. I dont think i have ever finished a film so fast
    Well you still did it for the money and potential nomination lol!
    dfk75h.jpg
    This is true but aparently crime drama does not count as a drama so i didnt get in oscar mike lol
    Oh, yeah no it doesn't LOL oh well xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Its all good i still got to go the party in the hills so next goal buy that mansion!!!
    Sounds good! Haha time to save up! It's my favorite house :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm not sure if this is how it rolls anymore, because this is my 3rd time restarting stardom. But I do remember last year how I got represented by Max Bling. Or some of it at least. I remember walking into his office for the 1000th time after being told there was no room for new clients. The receptionist told me that she was a big fan of my work, and to meet Max and ll Vecchio Pazzo (I think). I had finished Time Alien and Time Alien 2 before that but then I met Max at the restaurant and got represented by him.
    Lucy
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is how it rolls anymore, because this is my 3rd time restarting stardom. But I do remember last year how I got represented by Max Bling. Or some of it at least. I remember walking into his office for the 1000th time after being told there was no room for new clients. The receptionist told me that she was a big fan of my work, and to meet Max and ll Vecchio Pazzo (I think). I had finished Time Alien and Time Alien 2 before that but then I met Max at the restaurant and got represented by him.

The post isn't exactly how it rolls to get Max as an agent :) It's a bunch of theories that people have reported/experienced when they got him. Stardom: Hollywood is unique for every player and no game is ever the same, so people will get Max as their agent in different ways but it will be after doing one of the things listed :)
  • delmetdkbdelmetdkb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi there, Im new here and I bought a license for Cortex Command about a month ago, soon after the build 27 release.Since then, theres been some kind of update. But I have no idea how to get it.Can someone please help me out?Thanks