Options

Invisible character

Hi, I'm currently experiencing invisible character due to data unable to load properly (as explained by glu's support so I've sent a ticket to them). I was advised to reinstall the game n it should work by then. Did what they said but I'm still getting the same problem. My character will only be visible maybe once out of 10 times reinstall. But once I quit the game n tried to return into it, my character become invisible again n my game would crash whenever I touch on the clothing section.

Does anyone hv any solution to this problem? Pls help! Thx!!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Wow! Now that sounds like a right pickle :/ There are major crashing issues atm. The only thing I can suggest other than submitting another ticket about the issue is to turn off icloud if you are playing on an apple device

Hope it's fixed for you soon hunny :o
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    It sucks you having this problem I hope it get solve. Look on the bright side you the first to discover invisible people
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    hunnyMhunnyM Registered Users 7 Posts
    I tried switching off icloud but the problem still persist. Just hope that the next update will be better
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ahhh that really sucks! Really hope these ios glitches are fixed soon! I am experiencing crashing in my game too leaving me stuck at the Star Awards :(