Options

Multiple profiles in game

AlamandaAlamanda Registered Users 7 Posts
Actually I think we just need two. What I mean is that I can play as a star and starlet like other RPGs which let you play in different classes (paladin, mechanic, wizard,... ). I like to dress up my starlet but looking at other stars, I find the male clothes are interesting too. And also I wonder how the story goes with a guy. Starting over is absolutely not a good choice. Please consider it for the next update. I don't think this kind of stuff is difficult, it's really possible.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes this is a great idea :] Two is perfect for the Star and Starlet files (or star/star and starlet/starlet)! I have to just deal with using two devices for this though haha

But I don't think it's as easy as it sounds, but it sure is possible. Should probably wait until they have a stable way to store people's games first. You can always send a ticket to them an suggest it though! But even if they consider it, it wouldn't be available for a while. :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Miss summerMiss summer Registered Users 5 Posts
    That's a great idea I would love to play a star too or have another starlet
  • Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Great idea x I totally agree!
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I would love more than one account too ^_^ But I can see it being soooo complicated and riddled with glitches if it was attempted. Hopefully this comes available in the future :D
  • Options
    I would love more than one account too ^_^ But I can see it being soooo complicated and riddled with glitches if it was attempted. Hopefully this comes available in the future :D

I have an idea, hope it works:

If you have an iPhone use that !,,?????
  • Options
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    I have an idea, hope it works:

If you have an iPhone use that !,,?????

It's complicated lol
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Lol! I do have an iphone but my game is currently glitched on that xD I would play it on my mac but there is a chance I would lose a year's worth of game play if I started playing on that :/ Plus it is wayyyyy behind on updates due to glitches