Options

A couple ideas

Hey guys, Tyler here :D

So i had a couple ideas, umm most have already been said but here goes:

1. Babies/kids

2. Your parents contact you some part in the game

3. You can be more than an actor, maybe like a dancer or singer, like you get to choose?

4. A-Lister special clothing

5. Maybe if your an A-Lister you can go to the Starwards like a star award thingy and it's for A-Listers and it's like the thing on TV but I know we have the other awards but like a Starwards ?

"To be or not to be, that is the question" ( I think it's that lol )

Just a few suggestions ,

Tyler ❤️
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Plus how do I get a profile picture ❤️����
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    1. I think kids/babies could be a nice option to the game (it has been suggested everywhere!) but only if the glu can make it happen. I also hope babies aren't mandatory or else my Starlett will become like George Clooney and never marry haha!

2. I do wish your parents would phone you and be all like "awh I miss you sweetie! I sent you cookies in the mail" then you'd get energy or something :p

3. It would be cool to have side jobs like becoming a painter and putting your artwork in your house or selling it to get fans.

4. An a-list only fashion boutique in like Cannes, Las Vegas, etc would be cool.

5. Yeah, It would be interesting to dress up and watch other people get awards and then go to an after party.

Also, go to your settings then click Add Avatar to add a picture. It might want to refresh a couple of times if it tells you it's invalid since it can be silly :x
    🌿🌻🐕
  • Options
    Yes I really like the parent idea because they could meet you or something, I also think they could interview with starnews about you and stuff haha,

Tyler ❤️
  • Options
    kitten wrote: »
    1. I think kids/babies could be a nice option to the game (it has been suggested everywhere!) but only if the glu can make it happen. I also hope babies aren't mandatory or else my Starlett will become like George Clooney and never marry haha!

2. I do wish your parents would phone you and be all like "awh I miss you sweetie! I sent you cookies in the mail" then you'd get energy or something :p

3. It would be cool to have side jobs like becoming a painter and putting your artwork in your house or selling it to get fans.

4. An a-list only fashion boutique in like Cannes, Las Vegas, etc would be cool.

5. Yeah, It would be interesting to dress up and watch other people get awards and then go to an after party.

Also, go to your settings then click Add Avatar to add a picture. It might want to refresh a couple of times if it tells you it's invalid since it can be silly :x

It's ****ing me off adding an avatar lol, it's like not working and I'm on an iPad so I can't copy a URL
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    If you upload it to photobucket and then copy the direct link. It has to be in between the size limits it says on the avatar page. You can copy on an iPad, just hold down on the link with your finger.
    🌿🌻🐕
  • Options
    kitten wrote: »
    If you upload it to photobucket and then copy the direct link. It has to be in between the size limits it says on the avatar page. You can copy on an iPad, just hold down on the link with your finger.
    I think I have one, anyway Thankyou x
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great suggestions that have been seen many times, meaning that they must definitely happen :) !!!

Also, glad you got that profile thing working. It's a pain to deal with xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I don't like my profile picture but it won't let me change and it's so annoying haha x ,y fave is the parent idea, It should be an option xx
  • Options
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    I don't like my profile picture but it won't let me change and it's so annoying haha x ,y fave is the parent idea, It should be an option xx

It would be nice! It would be a cool questline too! Treating your parents as you did for that random ran if you have gotten to that goal yet haha.

I see you fiddling with it. It'll work, just takes a lot of patience lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    It would be nice! It would be a cool questline too! Treating your parents as you did for that random ran if you have gotten to that goal yet haha.

I see you fiddling with it. It'll work, just takes a lot of patience lol

I found a profile pic I like and the reason I like the one about your parents like messaging you,vArnie or whoever should call you and tell you tour mum got in contact?
  • Options
    That sounds good too! :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yea, or your mum has a new job in a bar or something, and you meet her fir the first time in 2 years, haha, I think it's creative lol x

Tyler ❤️
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    1. Starting a family is definitely the most popular suggestion since marriage came available. Hopefully glu pick up on it xD
    2. Parents would be cool! We all have them at the end of the day! It could be a series of goals like the #1 fan one :)
    3. This too is quite a popular idea. It would be cool to start our own fashion line or something
    4. Yes!! A-Listers get given one of kind pieces all the time! Would be great if this happened
    5. Invites to show biz parties and ceremonies would be an awesome touch :3

Keep the ideas coming, Tyler. Some of these are brilliant ^_^