Options

The award stuff and Maximus :D

Yea so I'm a level 12 A-Lister, I have starred in TV shows and am doing like 4 projects, when would I start to get awards and stuff or does it take a while, plus when will I get Max?
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Yea so I'm a level 12 A-Lister, I have starred in TV shows and am doing like 4 projects, when would I start to get awards and stuff or does it take a while, plus when will I get Max?

I mentioned to you in another post that you need to film The Wooden Cuckoo to get nominated! There is also a thread here that explains all you need to know about getting Max as your agent :)

If you havent already, please check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki! Samurai and I, your community mods here, are the admins of the wiki and highly suggest using it for basic stardom info ;)

Moved thread to FAQ!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep you definitely need to do film The Wooden Cuckoo before you can actually get nominated or attend the Star Awards. Charlene will make you buy some hideous dress for 1200 cash when the time comes :3. Just work through your goals and you will get it eventually :o