Award outfit issue

Hey everyone,
I can't be on my pc but I'm writing from my ipad. Thanks to anyone who'll help. Any who, here is my problem, well I am nominated best supporting actress (yay me xD) and I was waiting to buy that award outfit that gives you 20-50% of chance and I read that I had to wait till the last 24h but I am now past 22h left (since the last time I saw) and I had no pop up notification.
Well I just wanted to know if it's just me or if there's a solution to it or maybe if it just a one time offer.
Thanks again!

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The award dress (the big puffy gold one) prompts up to buy after the award ceremony if you lose from what I can gather anyway. So you'll have to go to the ceremony without it. Tbh it's not much help that dress. I have still lost and so have many other players when losing it but it's more clothing :p

When you do get it and you have been nominated for an award, make sure you are wearing it before the buzz countdown ends so will be rewarded the extra 20%-50% :)
  • Miss CyberMiss Cyber Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ah so this dress appears when we lose, well good to know ! Well now I've had already two awards which I won them but since it's my first best supporting I'll win this one and lose next time ^^

Oh btw about the award buzz is it normal to lose more than 1% like from 90 to 30 (not that I cared XD but I was eager to have 100) in less than an hour ?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I don't recall it only popping up when you lose… Mine came up within the last 24 hours of nomination time (the first time it came out) so it's random for people… Also why lose next time? o.o

The buzz is highly glitched. It's been known that it dips down dramatically for people or that the percentage gained from films or the dress are not what they guaranteed. For example the dress is supposed to increase your TOTAL buzz percentage by 20%-40% but when I did my calculations before it only rose me up 4%… So the buzz is pretty much super glitched and they still haven't done much about it...
    dfk75h.jpg
    See that's the weird part. First time I had been nominated I won and no message came up about the dress. Second time I lost and that's when the dress message came up :/ It's either random or glitched just like the rest of the buzz feature :p

Yep the whole percentage buzz score thing is completely glitched xD Hopefully it is addressed very soon :o
  • Miss CyberMiss Cyber Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well if it's totally random I'll just have to wait, but let's hope it isn't glitched. And I was kinda skeptical about losing too but I guess now I don't have too!

It's not that I care about the buzz, I never do much and I end up winning (knock on wood XD), but it'll be good to sometimes to reach 100% or having way more chances than the others nominees(btw is it the same ones every time, cz I think it's kind of boring, we have a whole bunch of top stars why not use them too). Any who I've gone out of subject , but let's hope that they'll have this buzz thing fixed and that I'll have any luck having that dress ^^

Thanks for the help btw !
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Hmm, I have not been awarded yet, level 11 a lister, TylerPerry :p
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Hmm, I have not been awarded yet, level 11 a lister, TylerPerry :p

You will once you film The Wooden Cuckoo! :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Miss Cyber wrote: »
    Well if it's totally random I'll just have to wait, but let's hope it isn't glitched. And I was kinda skeptical about losing too but I guess now I don't have too!

It's not that I care about the buzz, I never do much and I end up winning (knock on wood XD), but it'll be good to sometimes to reach 100% or having way more chances than the others nominees(btw is it the same ones every time, cz I think it's kind of boring, we have a whole bunch of top stars why not use them too). Any who I've gone out of subject , but let's hope that they'll have this buzz thing fixed and that I'll have any luck having that dress ^^

Thanks for the help btw !

Yeah I have found reaching 100% incredibly hard! If you manage it let us know and tell us how you managed it as I am curious about this :o Hopefully you get the dress soon and good luck at the Star Awards, Miss Cyber :)