Removal of Buzz for Star Awards?

TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
Hey folks! Ever since Buzz got introduced for the Star Awards, I haven't won one! In fact, I lost 6 in a row already and its frusturating lol. Even the purchase of the dollar suit did nothing in my favor. Has anyone else had this much bad luck? Jeeze
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prev1

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I haven't really gotten nominated too many times since this came out, but it's definitely hard. I've only won one out of four.

I contacted glu support and told them about the buzz glitches such as huge sudden decreases of buzz, films not giving allotted buzz, and the suit/dress not giving the correct amount of extra buzz. They know about it and are trying to fix it, so hopefully it will be more fair than before!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha! Yeah, the buzz feature does suck at the moment! I like it but wish it worked properly! And that Suit/Dress is definitely a rip off xD

I hate how the waiting time for the ceremony is 2 days now too! As for the Award Season Event, it has made it impossible! Hopefully they adjust it soon :3
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    The buzz thing is terrible! Ever since it came out, I haven't gotten nominated AT ALL. They should definitely adjust it and stuff.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • angelling31angelling31 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've never won a star award even before buzz :( (someday!) but I also feel buzz makes it a bit harder.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Im glad im not the only one! I almost through my ipad across the room and I got the answer right. Its super frustration
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yeah, it's frustrating. It just doesn't help or make much sense.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    It is frustrating for sure, but I get where the Buzz is going.

In real life, nominees also have a percentage of winning, but of course they don't really need to create "buzz" (or do they? Need to research more lol). Stardom was trying to mimic this but also incorporate it into the gameplay. Sadly it's glitched :<

I lost my last award; I've started not to care anymore lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Semi good news: my buzz hasn't dropped at all since my nomination earlier today after this update (I did a couple short projects).

Now to hope it stays that way :|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • bala75bala75 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Since the buzz I have lost 8 out of 9 times. It is so difficult. I am like Shiro, I am not sure if I care anymore lol but it would be nice to be rewarded once in awhile. Anyways I wish it would go away lol but I am addicted so not playing isn't an option :p
    It's so true! And now the buzz has glitched Samurai out of playing and everything… I tried to be positive about the buzz at first but it's really the worst thing to happen to Stardom since the reset glitches! -.-

But yeah, still don't care and won't even enter into my awards because I know I'll glitch… But of course, still addicted haha :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    I am in total agreement with removing buzz now xD I have given it a fair trial and tbh it's not worth all the agg lol! It was a nice idea though.... I can see where they were trying to go with it but with all the glitches it has and has caused it's just not worth it ^_^
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    We are the guinea pig lol im sure this was probably a test trial if it went great and stayed if not then it goes. Enough complaints would probably get it remove
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Yeah, or at least fixed for once!
    dfk75h.jpg
    We sure are guinea pigs but then who better to try out stuff on then the players xD Realistically, Buzz it is here to stay & this is no trial, sadly :/ We are stuck with it :3 But hopefully when things are patched up with buzz we will enjoy the feature :D
  • missmilkmissmilk Registered Users 8 Posts
    Buzz is horrible :( I finished a 24hr project just to gain some buzz and I went up to only 40% for a bit but then only two hours later I was down to 20%, it's absolutely ridiculous! Needless to say I didn't win... I really hope they change this system cause it seems really unfair.
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    missmilk wrote: »
    Buzz is horrible :( I finished a 24hr project just to gain some buzz and I went up to only 40% for a bit but then only two hours later I was down to 20%, it's absolutely ridiculous! Needless to say I didn't win... I really hope they change this system cause it seems really unfair.

highly agree. I think maybe if you finished many 1 hr or 3 hr projects, your buzz would be growing steadily. but of course you can't always choose. I for example have this 24 hr project to finish right now and my buzz from the last 24 hr project has declined already. I won't be able to finish this one before the STAR awards begin, so I'll definitely not win. it's a good idea in general but the realization is not so good.
    It's good to know everybody is all experiencing this (meaning everybody is consistent, not exactly a good thing), which means it HAS to be fixed sometime soon. I've tried to talk to them about the buzz and how glitchy it is but Customer Care is slow and sometimes doesn't really read through the tickets well enough to relay the information accurately. The idea was definitely good because it's what happens in real life (at least with percentages of winning, not exactly filming stuff) but the execution really sucked…. I'll try to talk to them again and see if they're still working on fixing it or not ;|
    dfk75h.jpg
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I haven't really gotten nominated too many times since this came out, but it's definitely hard. I've only won one out of four.

I contacted glu support and told them about the buzz glitches such as huge sudden decreases of buzz, films not giving allotted buzz, and the suit/dress not giving the correct amount of extra buzz. They know about it and are trying to fix it, so hopefully it will be more fair than before!

Can you get nominated like any time? Like I could get nominated right now ?
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
    Yeah pretty much xD Once you have completed The Wooden Cuckoo series, you can get nominated for any film any time after it has debated, as long as you get 4-5 stars on the project and it has to be 8-48 hours film :) Another below that you cannot get nominated for.
    Yeah pretty much xD Once you have completed The Wooden Cuckoo series, you can get nominated for any film any time after it has debated, as long as you get 4-5 stars on the project and it has to be 8-48 hours film :) Another below that you cannot get nominated for.

When do you get the wooden cuckoo ? :)
    I kit has nothing to do with the forum, but I have seen 5 dogs on Facebook that have been stolen, when you let the lil cuties out, make sure someone is out there with dem, just a lil warning ❤️And omg Sunderland were fab, but Chelsea's frigging assistant manager ruined the game, and one of Sunderlands players got hit in the face and one got tripped over, just shocking! Headway the lads!
    TylerPurry wrote: »

You get it eventually, just keep playing the game.

If you want to discuss other things, please so do in the General Topics forums here on the Glu Forums.
    dfk75h.jpg
    TylerPurry wrote: »

Tbh I'm not 100% sure but I do know a project called Two Parts of Me comes before it. So just work through your goals and once you get the Two Parts of Me project, you are on the right track :3
    Tbh I'm not 100% sure but I do know a project called Two Parts of Me comes before it. So just work through your goals and once you get the Two Parts of Me project, you are on the right track :3

Okie Thankyou :3
  • PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts

Is there a certain level lol, yes I'm dumb lmfao xD
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    PinkPixie wrote: »
    Is there a certain level lol, yes I'm dumb lmfao xD

There's not really a certain level but it's certain you won't get it until level 13+ or so xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    So I have a question... As long as you have the highest percentage in the buzz competition, do you win?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Nope sadly not xD It just slightly increases your chances of winning :)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I am on the wooden cuckoo quest is there a chance I can loose?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Yeah there is :/ not everyone wins that.. I didn't xD It's the only film everyone gets nominated for as it unlocks the award ceremonies :3