Options

Sunderland v Chelsea

Hey ik it has knotting to do with stardom, but I need to discuss those sick Chelsea losers! (IF YOU SUPPORT CHELSEA SORRY) ok so here are the problems

1. Chelsea player tripped Sunderland player
2. Sunderland player elbowed by Chelsea player
3. Chelsea assistant manager started a fight

Tbh that's just so so low, I feel so sorry for the rest of Chelseas team, the managers abit loopy though xD Chelsea's assistant manger started a fight because they were losing, it's just sick, like if you have seen it you will know. But Sunderland were very proud :D some Chelsea players had loads of sportsmanship, the big team just can't appreciate the beast ness of Sunderland, RANT OVER! http://youtu.be/6ogO839rQ0A
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes it was a bad day for football. Most members of this forum do not come from England so they won't have a clue xD Awesome to meet a fellow brit ;)

Sadly because this is not relevant to Stardom: Hollywood, I have to close this thread. But for future reference if you want to discuss other matters that are irrelevant to the games on here, feel free to express your feelings about such events in the General Discussions Forums :)
This discussion has been closed.