Stardom Studios Locations & Requirements

StardomStudios_zps36d8f7e7.png

When the world becomes your oyster as you progress in Hollywood, new accessible locations and buildings tend to leave our heads in a spin, resulting in our Stars & Starlets getting lost in the big city! Once you've played the game for awhile you begin to know Hollywood like the back of your hand xD

With this in mind, to help those of you who are wondering the streets, scratching your heads, looking for that certain studio, here's a little guide of all the Stardom Studios Locations & Requirements to help you save your hard-earned cash!
*・゜゚・*

KTV Channel 9 Studio~ The first studio you'll ever go to. It's located in the third section of The Neighborhood, next door to Discount Law.

Supercool Studios~ The second studio you will gain access to. It's located in the third section of Downtown next door to the theatre. Downtown is unlocked at Level 5.

DWBS Pictures~ The third studio you will gain access to. It's located in the third section of The Coast & is the first building in that section. The Coast is unlocked at Level 8.

Headley Studios~ The fourth studio you will gain access to. It is located at the end of the last section of The Valley. The Valley is unlocked at Level 10.

Lucky Studios~ Located in Las Vegas which is accessible at Level 12 via LA International, the studio is at the very end of the last section.

Sailaway Studios~ Is located in Cannes which is accessible at Level 12 via LA International once you have completed Cosmos Vs Cosmos. The studio is at the end of the last section of Cannes, next door to The Embassy.

Golden Gate Film Studio~ Is located in San Francisco which is accessible at Level 14 via LA International once you have completed Vegavale Station. The Studio is next to the bus/airport stop in the first section.

DPZ Studios~
Is located in New York, which is accessible at Level 15 via LA International once you have completed A Manhattan Tale. The studio is in the first section, next door to the The Classy Dame.
*・゜゚・*

7eb3f080-3389-467a-803e-ea9a54132097_zps26b733d5.png

*・゜゚・* Happy Stardom!
*・゜゚・*

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Much needed! Great job.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Lol i was going to post this later tonight! Looks like you beat me to it :P

Helpful post is helpful :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Much needed! Great job.
    Shiro wrote: »
    Lol i was going to post this later tonight! Looks like you beat me to it :P

Helpful post is helpful :)

Thank you ladies ^_^ & Shiro, great minds think a like :p
    If anyone asks, though it should be OBVIOUS, Sailaway Studios is in the Cannes.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Oh yeahhh! I would of put two & two together & figured that out, as it's the only one I haven't come across yet hehehe!

Hopefully the forum will pick up again now :)
    Yeah hopefully, it's too quiet :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    I was expecting an explosion but then news will take 24-48 hours to travel. Hopefully by the weekend the forum will pick up. I miss the banter :(
    Yeah, it'll slowly happen hopefully :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you save a lot of money.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    It certainly will :3 lol

This has been on here since October, got lost among the posts hehe!
  • LarisaLarisa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey! Here's the thing. I havent unlocked new york because I havent done a manhattan tale quest. A friend invited me to do a movie project who was being filmed in Headly studios, I acceptee and after reading the scrip in Arnies office it sent me to the NEw YOrk studio, not headlys! But I can do anything because I cant reach the studio to finish the project and I cant quit the project, What should I do?
    Ohh Wow! :eek: Major glitch! Have you checked Headley's just in case it's a typo error?

Sadly, there's not much you can do really, a part from Submit a Ticket to the team who can look into it for you ^_^

Hope your issue is resolved quickly :3 I have my fingers & toes crossed that Headley Studios is holding the audition :p
    *・゜゚・*A huge starry welcome to the forums, Larisa! *・゜゚・*
  • StOnY-RiVeRsStOnY-RiVeRs Registered Users 7 Posts
    can I get a link to the download for this game? thanks
    What device do you have? If you an apple device just go to the AppStore and in the search option type in Stardom Hollywood. It will come up right away :o Same applies with the Google Play store ^_^
  • StOnY-RiVeRsStOnY-RiVeRs Registered Users 7 Posts
    What device do you have? If you an apple device just go to the AppStore and in the search option type in Stardom Hollywood. It will come up right away :o Same applies with the Google Play store ^_^

oh I was hoping to play it from my computer at home. Im housebound so im on the computer all day/night
    Oh I see :/ Well if you a mac computer you can download it from that.
  • Stephs21Stephs21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I get to "Hawaii po" ?