Options

Engagement Rings

I have four of the five rings, but I'm having trouble getting the last one (topaz). I have dated new people and gotten up to 1250, they propose, but no ring appears in my closet. Sounds like something I need to bug report? Or is there something else?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmmm now that is interesting. I know the stars only have 4 rings to collect. By any chance are you trying to get the last one with a Game Center/Facebook contact? If so this is not possible, you can only get the rings from an NPC, sadly.

If you are playing as a starlet and you are dating NPC's then I would definitely submit a ticket as something isn't right there :/ You could also try going on an additional date after achieving 1250, that might work :o
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm definitely playing as a starlet dating NPCs. I'll give the "extra date" thing a try, since I'm going after achievements right now anyway and dates seem to be the only action item for "Socialite".

Supposedly, the Ray Powers bug is going to be fixed in the next patch (yes, mine is still showing!) so hopefully this can get a fix too!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah "Socialite" can only be done in Club Spaceman or Le Poisson Bleu. Hmm sounds good, hopefully they do fix it!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hopefully the extra date kicks him into gear :) If not then please submit a ticket to the team so they can fix it :3 I haven't heard of the Ray Powers glitch, but I too hope this and all other glitches are addressed in the next update ^_^
  • Options
    The Ray Powers bug is that old one from the "Pressing" quest, where you meet at Golden Porkchop but the quest was still displayed after it was complete.

Looks like the update today didn't clear that =(, but I'll keep you posted on the rings!
  • Options
    Oooo that one!!! That's still about! Wow! Been wayyy too long!

Please do keep me posted on those rings :3 Hopefully this ray powers bug if fixed in the next update xD
  • Options
    I just learned there is one more place to get the "Socialite" achievement! If you have the Patio table set in your mansion in the Hills, you can do a "outdoor luncheon" for the socialite achievement! (The patio table set is the alternate option to the hot tub.)

Still working on the ring thing. I got distracted by the quests from the new update. Keep you posted!
  • Options
    Very nice! Thanks for the tip Moxie :)

Aw mann, yeah xD Thank you so much!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Looks like the last update fixed my ring bug, because I didn't need the extra date for my latest beau. Got my rings!! Now to amend things with my husband!
  • Options
    YAY!!!! Pleased to hear it :D Now go patch things up with that hubbie :p
  • Options
    MoxieFox wrote: »
    Looks like the last update fixed my ring bug, because I didn't need the extra date for my latest beau. Got my rings!! Now to amend things with my husband!

Woo awesome :D Glad things worked out!
    dfk75h.jpg